Recent cvs update, Next 3.3; Missing rusage in timevar.c
Jim McKelvey
James.W.McKelvey@jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 26 09:22:00 GMT 2000
It needs #include <sys/resource.h>
cc -c -DIN_GCC -g -W -Wall -Wtraditional -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.
-I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include
../../gcc/gcc/timevar.c
In file included from ../../gcc/gcc/system.h:176,
from ../../gcc/gcc/timevar.c:23:
/NextDeveloper/Headers/ansi/string.h:128: warning: function declaration
isn't a prototype
/NextDeveloper/Headers/ansi/string.h:129: warning: function declaration
isn't a prototype
/NextDeveloper/Headers/ansi/string.h:130: warning: function declaration
isn't a prototype
In file included from /NextDeveloper/Headers/bsd/sys/param.h:103,
from ../../gcc/gcc/system.h:202,
from ../../gcc/gcc/timevar.c:23:
/NextDeveloper/Headers/bsd/sys/signal.h:144: warning: function declaration
isn't a prototype
../../gcc/gcc/timevar.c: In function `get_time':
../../gcc/gcc/timevar.c:158: storage size of `rusage' isn't known
../../gcc/gcc/timevar.c:159: warning: implicit declaration of function
`getrusage'
../../gcc/gcc/timevar.c:158: warning: unused variable `rusage'
gmake[2]: *** [timevar.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/SmaugC/Sources2/gcc-obj/gcc'
gmake[1]: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/SmaugC/Sources2/gcc-obj/gcc'
gmake: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
maskull:/SmaugC/Sources2/gcc-obj>
---
Where diesel guitars from faraway bars, blast out the
best songs from our holy wars. Coyote carnival catches
on fire, all the cops in the world pick us up on radar.
Jim McKelvey mckelvey@maskull.com
James.W.McKelvey@jpl.nasa.gov
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list