Extrange thing
Ramon Ferrer i Cancho
ramon@complex.upc.es
Tue Jun 6 04:09:00 GMT 2000
Dear colleagues,
I'm successfully using gcc v.2.95.2 form a big C++ program on a Linux
system.
I decided to compile it on a faster machine having gcc v.2.85.1 but it
didn't compiled.
Tentatively, I should'nt worry by an earlier version, but the cool thing
is that I had
experienced unexplainable segmentation faults in certain calculations
which are done
in the part of the code where the compilation with v. 2.85.1 fails.
I'm novice at reporting possible bugs so let me know the exact procedure
I should follow.
Best regards,
Ramon
--
Ramon Ferrer i Cancho
Complex Systems Research Group
http://complex.upc.es/~ramon
ramon@complex.upc.es
voice: (34-93) 401 70 56
fax: (34-93) 401 71 00
Departament de FÃÂsica i Enginyeria Nuclear
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
c/. Sor Eulàlia d'Anzizu, s/n - Campus Nord, Mòdul B5, 2on pis
O8034 Barcelona
SPAIN
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list