Recent cvs update, Next 3.3; ICE in stage2
James McKelvey
mckelvey@fafnir.com
Fri Jul 14 22:21:00 GMT 2000
stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/usr/local/m68k-next-nextstep3/bin/ -c -DIN_GCC
-W -Wall -Wtraditional -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -pedantic -Wno-long-long -O2 -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.
-I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include
../../gcc/gcc/tree.c
../../gcc/gcc/tree.c:5532:13: warning: function macro index must be used
with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/gcc/tree.c:5533:21: warning: function macro index must be used
with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/gcc/tree.c:5533:34: warning: function macro index must be used
with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/gcc/tree.c:5538:23: warning: function macro index must be used
with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/gcc/tree.c:5626:16: warning: function macro index must be used
with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/gcc/tree.c:5628:59: warning: function macro index must be used
with arguments in traditional C
../../gcc/gcc/tree.c: In function `gcc_obstack_init':
../../gcc/gcc/tree.c:354: warning: implicit declaration of function `getpagesize'
../../gcc/gcc/tree.c: In function `append_random_chars':
../../gcc/gcc/tree.c:5385: warning: implicit declaration of function `getpid'
../../gcc/gcc/tree.c:5393: Internal compiler error in `?', at insn-emit.c:3103
Please submit a full bug report.
See <URL:< http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html > for instructions.
gmake[2]: *** [tree.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/SmaugC/Sources2/gcc-obj/gcc'
gmake[1]: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/SmaugC/Sources2/gcc-obj/gcc'
gmake: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
maskull:/SmaugC/Sources2/gcc-obj>
---
Where diesel guitars from faraway bars, blast out the
best songs from our holy wars. Coyote carnival catches
on fire, all the cops in the world pick us up on radar.
Jim McKelvey mckelvey@maskull.com
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list