Internal Compiler Error

Doug Warner warner@vexcel.com
Sun Jul 9 10:17:00 GMT 2000


Hi,

I just got an internal compiler error for some of my code that used to
compile fine with egcs.  The verbose output is below and the preprocessed
source is attached.

Best regards,

Doug Warner

====================================================
Doug Warner, PhD                  Research Scientist
Vexcel Corporation  -  Image Information Engineering
4909 Nautilus Court            voice: (303) 583-0218
Boulder CO 80301, USA            fax: (303) 444-0470
               http://www.vexcel.com
====================================================

c++ -v --save-temps  -I. -I../ -I../VxNumerics -I../spline -I../reg -I../optim  -c -o Affine_Map2.o Affine_Map2.cc
Reading specs from /pkg/gnu/SunOS/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.7/2.95.2/specs
gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release)
 /pkg/gnu/SunOS/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.7/2.95.2/cpp -lang-c++ -v -I. -I../ -I../VxNumerics -I../spline -I../reg -I../optim -D__GNUC__=2 -D__GNUG__=2 -D__GNUC_MINOR__=95 -D__cplusplus -Dsparc -Dsun -Dunix -D__svr4__ -D__SVR4 -D__sparc__ -D__sun__ -D__unix__ -D__svr4__ -D__SVR4 -D__sparc -D__sun -D__unix -Asystem(unix) -Asystem(svr4) -D__EXCEPTIONS -D__GCC_NEW_VARARGS__ -Acpu(sparc) -Amachine(sparc) Affine_Map2.cc Affine_Map2.ii
GNU CPP version 2.95.2 19991024 (release) (sparc)
#include "..." search starts here:
#include <...> search starts here:
 .
 ..
 ../VxNumerics
 ../spline
 ../reg
 ../optim
 /pkg/gnu/SunOS/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.7/2.95.2/include/g++
 /usr/local/include
 /pkg/gnu/SunOS/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.7/2.95.2/../../../../sparc-sun-solaris2.7/include
 /pkg/gnu/SunOS/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.7/2.95.2/include
 /usr/include
End of search list.
The following default directories have been omitted from the search path:
End of omitted list.
 /pkg/gnu/SunOS/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.7/2.95.2/cc1plus Affine_Map2.ii -quiet -dumpbase Affine_Map2.cc -version -o Affine_Map2.s
GNU C++ version 2.95.2 19991024 (release) (sparc-sun-solaris2.7) compiled by GNU C version 2.95.2 19991024 (release).
In file included from ../data-types.h:10,
                 from Affine_Map2.h:15,
                 from Affine_Map2.cc:9:
../VxNumerics/VxMatrix.h:150: Internal compiler error.
../VxNumerics/VxMatrix.h:150: Please submit a full bug report.
../VxNumerics/VxMatrix.h:150: See <URL: http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/faq.html#bugreport > for instructions.
make: *** [Affine_Map2.o] Error 1


More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list