libg++-2.8.1.3 and gcc-20000220 CVS

Alexandre Oliva oliva@lsd.ic.unicamp.br
Tue Feb 22 13:12:00 GMT 2000


On Feb 20, 2000, Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com> wrote:

>   I think we should make the line-wrapping stuff always output at
> least k characters after the prefix.  That way, even if the prefix is
> ridiculously long we don't just wrap the message on every line.  Let's
> make `k' be 32 or so, for now.

it would be nice if this would bump the line length up to the next
multiple of the user-specified line length, so that, if I specify that
lines should be wrapped on column 80 and the pathname was 70
characters long or so, I'd get 160 characters-long lines.

-- 
Alexandre Oliva     http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/     Enjoy Guaraná
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company        aoliva@{redhat, cygnus}.com
Free Software Developer and Evangelist    CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp
oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}   Write to mailing lists, not to me



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list