20000214 - error in `fix_lexical_addr'

jarausch@igpm.rwth-aachen.de jarausch@igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Feb 16 00:40:00 GMT 2000


The error below is not new in that snapshot but it's still there.

Compiling the file ddd/DataDisp.C of the current ddd-3.2 (preprocessed input at
ftp://ftp.igpm.rwth-aachen.de/pub/jarausch/GCC.bug/DataDisp.ii.bz2
) produces

c++ -v --save-temps -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs  -c -I. -I. -I./..  -o DataDisp.o DataDisp.C
Reading specs from /usr/LOCAL/lib/gcc-lib/mips-sgi-irix6.5/2.96/specs
gcc version 2.96 20000214 (experimental)
 /usr/LOCAL/lib/gcc-lib/mips-sgi-irix6.5/2.96/cpp -lang-c++ -v -I. -I. -I./.. -D__GNUC__=2 -D__GNUG__=2 -D__GNUC_MINOR__=96 -D__cplusplus -Dunix -Dmips -Dsgi -Dhost_mips -DMIPSEB -D_MIPSEB -DSYSTYPE_SVR4 -D_LONGLONG -D_SVR4_SOURCE -D_MODERN_C -D__DSO__ -D__unix__ -D__mips__ -D__sgi__ -D__host_mips__ -D__MIPSEB__ -D_MIPSEB -D__SYSTYPE_SVR4__ -D_LONGLONG -D_SVR4_SOURCE -D_MODERN_C -D__DSO__ -D__unix -D__mips -D__sgi -D__host_mips -D__MIPSEB -D__SYSTYPE_SVR4 -Asystem(unix) -Asystem(svr4) -Acpu(mips) -Amachine(sgi) -D__EXCEPTIONS -D__CHAR_UNSIGNED__ -D__OPTIMIZE__ -trigraphs -g -W -Wall -D__LANGUAGE_C_PLUS_PLUS -D_LANGUAGE_C_PLUS_PLUS -D__SIZE_TYPE__=unsigned int -D__PTRDIFF_TYPE__=int -D__EXTENSIONS__ -D_SGI_SOURCE -D_MIPS_FPSET=32 -D_MIPS_ISA=_MIPS_ISA_MIPS3 -D_ABIN32=2 -D_MIPS_SIM=_ABIN32 -D_MIPS_SZINT=32 -D_MIPS_SZLONG=32 -D_MIPS_SZPTR=32 -D_COMPILER_VERSION=601 -U__mips -D__mips=3 -D__mips64 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG DataDisp.C DataDisp.ii
GNU CPP version 2.96 20000214 (experimental) (cpplib)
 [AL 1.1, MM 40] SGI running IRIX 6.x
ignoring duplicate directory `.'
#include "..." search starts here:
#include <...> search starts here:
 .
 ..
 /usr/LOCAL/include/g++-3
 /usr/LOCAL/include
 /usr/LOCAL/mips-sgi-irix6.5/include
 /usr/LOCAL/lib/gcc-lib/mips-sgi-irix6.5/2.96/include
 /usr/include
End of search list.
 /usr/LOCAL/lib/gcc-lib/mips-sgi-irix6.5/2.96/cc1plus DataDisp.ii -quiet -dumpbase DataDisp.cc -g -O2 -W -Wall -version -o DataDisp.s
GNU C++ version 2.96 20000214 (experimental) (mips-sgi-irix6.5) compiled by GNU C version 2.96 20000214 (experimental).
BoxPoint.h: In function `void DataDisp::newCB (_WidgetRec *, void *, void *)':
BoxPoint.h:1351: Internal compiler error in `fix_lexical_addr', at function.c:5305

Thanks for looking into it,

Helmut Jarausch
Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
Institute of Technology, RWTH Aachen
D 52056 Aachen, Germany



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list