Internal compiler error with g++ 2.95.2 Debian GNU/Linux

Fredrik Kuivinen eg98frku@forsmark.uu.se
Wed Apr 19 14:54:00 GMT 2000


Hello 

I got this error message while compiling the file located at
http://members.xoom.com/zuzin/nurbsGL.ii.bz2 . I tried to send the file 
as an attachment but it bounced with an error message saying it was to
large. It's a file from the NURBS++ library version 3.0.10
( http://yukon.genie.uottawa.ca/~lavoie/software/nurbs/ ). The file is 
slightly modified in my attempt to make g++ compile it. It was after my
modifications I got this Internal compiler error message.

My version of g++ is installed from the g++_2.95.2-9.deb debian package.

libstdc++ version: 2.10 (debian package libstdc++2.10_2.95.2-9.deb)
libc version: 2.1.2 
linux kernel version: 2.2.14
 
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../include -I/usr/X11R6/include
-I../include -I../matrix -I../image -I../numerical -g -O2
-fno-implicit-templates -c  -fPIC -DPIC nurbsGL.cc -o .libs/nurbsGL.lo -v
--save-temps
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux/2.95.2/specs
gcc version 2.95.2 20000313 (Debian GNU/Linux)
 /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux/2.95.2/cpp -lang-c++ -v -I. -I. -I../include
-I/usr/X11R6/include -I../include -I../matrix -I../image -I../numerical
-D__GNUC__=2 -D__GNUG__=2 -D__GNUC_MINOR__=95 -D__cplusplus -D__ELF__
-Dunix -D__i386__ -Dlinux -D__ELF__ -D__unix__ -D__i386__ -D__linux__
-D__unix -D__linux -Asystem(posix) -D__EXCEPTIONS -D__OPTIMIZE__ -g
-Acpu(i386) -Amachine(i386) -Di386 -D__i386 -D__i386__ -D__PIC__ -D__pic__
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DPIC nurbsGL.cc nurbsGL.ii
GNU CPP version 2.95.2 19991109 (Debian GNU/Linux) (i386 Linux/ELF)
#include "..." search starts here:
#include <...> search starts here:
 .
 ../include
 /usr/X11R6/include
 ../include
 ../matrix
 ../image
 ../numerical
 /usr/local/qt/include
 /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux/2.95.2/../../../../include/g++-3
 /usr/local/include
 /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux/2.95.2/include
 /usr/include
End of search list.
The following default directories have been omitted from the search path:
 /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux/2.95.2/../../../../i386-linux/include
End of omitted list.
 /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux/2.95.2/cc1plus nurbsGL.ii -quiet -dumpbase
nurbsGL.cc -g -O2 -version -fno-implicit-templates -fPIC -o nurbsGL.s
GNU C++ version 2.95.2 20000313 (Debian GNU/Linux) (i386-linux) compiled
by GNU C version 2.95.2 20000313 (Debian GNU/Linux).
In file included from nurbsGL.cc:26:
nurbsGL.hh: In method `void PLib::HNurbsSurfaceGL::axis(int, int,
PLib::Point3Df &, PLib::Point3Df &, PLib::Point3Df &) const':
nurbsGL.hh:1019: Internal compiler error.
nurbsGL.hh:1019: Please submit a full bug report.
nurbsGL.hh:1019: See <URL: http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html > for
instructions.

/ Fredrik Kuivinen




More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list