ICE in gmake check; 2000410; solaris 2.5.1
Jim McKelvey
mckelvey@bean.jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 11 12:48:00 GMT 2000
Bug during make check:
/afs/jpl.nasa.gov/home/m/mckelvey/private/Software/egcs-20000410/gcc/g++
-B/afs/jpl.nasa.gov/home/m/mckelvey/private/Software/egcs-20000410/gcc/
-B/afs/jpl.nasa.gov/home/m/mckelvey/private/Software/sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1/bin/
-c -g -O2 -fno-implicit-templates -I. -I./stl -I../libio -I./../libio
-nostdinc++ -DF `for N in MAIN ADDCC ADDCF ADDFC SUBCC SUBCF SUBFC MULCC MULCF
MULFC DIVCC DIVCF DIVFC PLUS MINUS EQCC EQCF EQFC NECC NECF NEFC ABS ARG POLAR
CONJ NORM COS COSH EXP LOG POWCC POWCF POWCI POWFC SIN SINH SQRT; do echo "
-D${N}"; done` \
./cinst.cc -o fcomplex.o
std/ldcomplex.h: In function `_FLT abs (const complex<_FLT> &) [with
std/ldcomplex.h: _FLT = f]':
std/ldcomplex.h:74: Internal compiler error in `schedule_insns', at
std/ldcomplex.h:74: haifa-sched.c:7024
std/ldcomplex.h:74: Please submit a full bug report.
std/ldcomplex.h:74: See <URL: http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html >
std/ldcomplex.h:74: for instructions.
gmake[1]: *** [bigstmp-complx] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/afs/jpl.nasa.gov/home/m/mckelvey/private/Software/egcs-20000410/sparc-sun-sola
ris2.5.1/libstdc++'
gmake: *** [all-target-libstdc++] Error 2
mushroom...egcs-20000410>uname -a
SunOS mushroom 5.5.1 Generic_103640-32 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-2
Configured as:
/afs/jpl.nasa.gov/home/m/mckelvey/private/Software/egcs-20000410/configure
--prefix=/afs/jpl.nasa.gov/home/m/mckelvey/private/Software --verbose
Built as:
mushroom...egcs-20000410>alias BUILD
/afs/jpl.nasa.gov/home/m/mckelvey/private/Software/bin/gmake CFLAGS='-O'
LIBCFLAGS='-g -O2' CXXFLAGS='-g -O2 -fno-implicit-templates' bootstrap
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list