Change to optimize.c

Jan Hubicka jhub6202@ss1000.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Apr 5 08:32:00 GMT 2000


On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 01:46:56AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> 
> Jan --
> 
>   You changed cp/optimize.c today -- you adjusted the implementation
> of calls_setjmp_r.  I couldn't find the patch in the archive -- did
> you post the patch?  There's also no cp/ChangeLog entry.  Please add
I apologize for both problems. I've had ChangeLog entry prepared, but 
forgot to add it into the file.
> one.
The patch was sent to the list as "simple calls.c cleanups"
> 
>   In any case, there's now a type-error in calls_setjmp_r.  It should
> return a `tree', as the old function did:
> 
>   !   return setjmp_p ? *tp : NULL_TREE;
> 
> but it now returns an int:
> 
>   !   return setjmp_call_p (*tp);
> 
> Unless you had a particular reason for doing this, would you mind
> adjusting it back, i.e., to:
> 
>   return setmp_call_p (*tp) ? *tp : NULL_TREE;
I've did this few minutes ago.  Thanks for pointing this out.

Honza
> 
> 
> --
> Mark Mitchell                   mark@codesourcery.com
> CodeSourcery, LLC               http://www.codesourcery.com


More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list