gcc 2.95.2: "Internal compiler error"
Andrew Gaylard
andrew.gaylard@bsw.co.za
Mon Dec 20 01:53:00 GMT 1999
Hi,
I've managed to cause gcc-2.95.2 to generate the above error when
compiling GNU ddd-3.1.90 from
ftp://ftp.ips.cs.tu-bs.de/pub/local/softech/ddd/src/ddd-3.1.90.tar.gz
The transcript of the build is appended -- I know it's long, but I
haven't submitted a gcc bug-report before, so I presume that too much
information is better than too little.
I don't believe that this is one of the known gcc / g++ bugs, since
I built ddd-3.1.90 with gcc-2.95.2 on both Solaris 2.6 and HP-UX 10.20
with no problems. The platform with the problem is Digital Unix 4.0e
(on an Alpha ev4 CPU).
Here is the required data (please forgive wrapped lines), as mentioned in
http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/faq.html#bugreport:
+ GCC version:
2.95.2
+ system type:
DEC AlphaServer 2100 4/200,
cpu 0 EV-4s 1mb b-cache,
cpu 1 EV-4s 1mb b-cache,
Digital Unix 4.0E
+ Options passed to the compiler:
c++ -v --save-temps -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o HelpCB.o HelpCB.C
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/specs
gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release)
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/cpp -lang-c++ -v -I. -I. -I./.. -D__GNUC__=2 -D__GNUG__=2 -D__GNUC_MINOR__=95 -D__cplusplus
-Dunix -D__osf__ -D_LONGLONG -DSYSTYPE_BSD -D_SYSTYPE_BSD -D__unix__ -D__osf__ -D_LONGLONG -D__SYSTYPE_BSD__ -D_SYSTYPE_BSD -D__unix
-D__SYSTYPE_BSD -Asystem(unix) -Asystem(xpg4) -D__EXCEPTIONS -D__OPTIMIZE__ -trigraphs -g -W -Wall -D__LANGUAGE_C_PLUS_PLUS__
-D__LANGUAGE_C_PLUS_PLUS -D__cplusplus -Acpu(alpha) -Amachine(alpha) -D__alpha -D__alpha__ -D__alpha_ev4__ -Acpu(ev4) -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG
HelpCB.C HelpCB.ii
GNU CPP version 2.95.2 19991024 (release)
#include "..." search starts here:
#include <...> search starts here:
.
..
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/../../../../include/g++-3
/usr/local/include
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/../../../../alpha-dec-osf4.0e/include
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include
/usr/include
End of search list.
The following default directories have been omitted from the search path:
End of omitted list.
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/cc1plus HelpCB.ii -quiet -dumpbase HelpCB.cc -g -O2 -W -Wall -version -o HelpCB.s
GNU C++ version 2.95.2 19991024 (release) (alpha-dec-osf4.0e) compiled by GNU C version 2.95.2 19991024 (release).
HelpCB.C: In function `void PopupTip(void *, XtIntervalId *)':
HelpCB.C:2152: Internal compiler error in `scan_region', at except.c:2566
Please submit a full bug report.
See <URL: http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/faq.html#bugreport > for instructions.
I hope this helps!
--
Andrew Gaylard
andrewg @ bsw . co . za
{root}/net/nsr-temip1/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90 : make distclean; ./configure ; make
==> Making distclean in ./readline...
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/readline'
rm -f readline.o vi_mode.o funmap.o keymaps.o parens.o search.o rltty.o complete.o bind.o isearch.o display.o signals.o util.o kill.o undo.o
macro.o input.o callback.o terminal.o nls.o xmalloc.o history.o histexpand.o histfile.o histsearch.o shell.o tilde.o libreadline.a libhistory.a
rm -f readline.so vi_mode.so funmap.so keymaps.so parens.so search.so rltty.so complete.so bind.so isearch.so display.so signals.so util.so
kill.so undo.so macro.so input.so callback.so terminal.so nls.so xmalloc.so history.so histexpand.so histfile.so histsearch.so shell.so tilde.so
libreadline.so.3.0 libhistory.so.3.0
( cd doc && make -w clean )
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/readline/doc'
rm -f *.aux *.cp *.fn *.ky *.log *.pg *.toc *.tp *.vr *.cps *.pgs \
*.fns *.kys *.tps *.vrs *.o core
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/readline/doc'
( cd examples && make -w clean )
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/readline/examples'
rm -f fileman.o rltest.o rl.o
rm -f fileman rltest rl
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/readline/examples'
( cd doc && make -w distclean )
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/readline/doc'
rm -f *.aux *.cp *.fn *.ky *.log *.pg *.toc *.tp *.vr *.cps *.pgs \
*.fns *.kys *.tps *.vrs *.o core
rm -f readline.dvi history.dvi readline.info history.info readline.ps history.ps readline.html history.html readline_toc.html history_toc.html
readline.0
rm -f Makefile
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/readline/doc'
( cd examples && make -w distclean )
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/readline/examples'
rm -f fileman.o rltest.o rl.o
rm -f fileman rltest rl
rm -f Makefile
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/readline/examples'
rm -f Makefile
rm -f config.status config.h config.cache config.log stamp-config stamp-h
rm -f TAGS tags
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/readline'
==> Making distclean in ./ddd...
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/ddd'
rm -f ddd-3.1.90-* ddd-3.1.90-alpha-dec-osf4.0e ./ddd userinfo stringify huffencode huffdecode cxxtest ctest grabtest ftest ptest m2test
test-file test-graph vsl ttytest bug sample tString mmtest gcore logplayer core *.o *.a *.s *.i tmp* *.tmp .*hist* *.syms *.log dddgraph.* *.au
*.aus *.aux *.cm *.cms *.cp *.cps *.en *.ens *.fl *.flc *.fls *.fn *.fns *.ky *.kys *.lb *.lbs *.log *.pg *.pgs *.toc *.tp *.tps *.vr *.vrs
*.info *.info-* *.html *.dvi *.pdf *.tmp gpl.texinfo lgpl.texinfo texinfo.tex epsf.tex xepsf.tex *.tar *.tar.gz *~ lex.* y.tab.* site.* *.sum
*.diff *.private USERINFO *.huff.C *.txt.gz COPYING.gz NEWS.gz *.gz.C config.status config.h host.h paths.h Makefile MakeOut LOG OOBR OOBR-FTR
TAGS config.log config.cache configinfo.C stamp-h Ddd Ddd.ad.h ddd.man-nopics ./PICS/disclaimer.eps ./PICS/dddlogo.eps ./PICS/dddsplash.eps
./PICS/ddd-aliases.eps ./PICS/ddd-all.eps ./PICS/ddd-arguments.eps ./PICS/ddd-attach.eps ./PICS/ddd-backtrace.eps ./PICS/ddd-bp-popup.eps
./PICS/ddd-bp-properties.eps ./PICS/ddd-button-editor.eps ./PICS/ddd-clusters.eps ./PICS/ddd-code.eps ./PICS/ddd-console.eps
./PICS/ddd-data-prefs.eps ./PICS/ddd-define-command.eps ./PICS/ddd-display.eps ./PICS/ddd-drag.eps ./PICS/ddd-edit-breakpoints.eps
./PICS/ddd-edit-displays.eps ./PICS/ddd-examine.eps ./PICS/ddd-font-prefs.eps ./PICS/ddd-general-prefs.eps ./PICS/ddd-helpers.eps
./PICS/ddd-hide-display.eps ./PICS/ddd-history.eps ./PICS/ddd-layout.eps ./PICS/ddd-line-popup.eps ./PICS/ddd-locals.eps ./PICS/ddd-open.eps
./PICS/ddd-open-session.eps ./PICS/ddd-plots.eps ./PICS/ddd-print-graph.eps ./PICS/ddd-print-output.eps ./PICS/ddd-print-popup.eps
./PICS/ddd-registers.eps ./PICS/ddd-repeats.eps ./PICS/ddd-rotate-display.eps ./PICS/ddd-save-session.eps ./PICS/ddd-select-display.eps
./PICS/ddd-separate.eps ./PICS/ddd-set.eps ./PICS/ddd-settings.eps ./PICS/ddd-shortcuts.eps ./PICS/ddd-shortcut-editor.eps
./PICS/ddd-signals.eps ./PICS/ddd-source-popup.eps ./PICS/ddd-source-prefs.eps ./PICS/ddd-source.eps ./PICS/ddd-startup-prefs.eps
./PICS/ddd-status-displays.eps ./PICS/ddd-threads.eps ./PICS/ddd-tool.eps ./PICS/ddd-toolbar.eps ./PICS/ddd-toolbars.eps
./PICS/ddd-value-tip.eps ./PICS/tut-backtrace.eps ./PICS/tut-display.eps ./PICS/tut-finish.eps ./PICS/tut-invoke.eps ./PICS/tut-run.eps
./PICS/tut-set.eps ./PICS/tut-value.eps ./PICS/disclaimer.jpg ./PICS/dddback.jpg ./PICS/dddlogo.jpg ./PICS/dddsplash.jpg ./PICS/ddd-aliases.jpg
./PICS/ddd-all.jpg ./PICS/ddd-arguments.jpg ./PICS/ddd-attach.jpg ./PICS/ddd-backtrace.jpg ./PICS/ddd-bp-popup.jpg ./PICS/ddd-bp-properties.jpg
./PICS/ddd-button-editor.jpg ./PICS/ddd-clusters.jpg ./PICS/ddd-code.jpg ./PICS/ddd-console.jpg ./PICS/ddd-data-prefs.jpg
./PICS/ddd-define-command.jpg ./PICS/ddd-display.jpg ./PICS/ddd-drag.jpg ./PICS/ddd-edit-breakpoints.jpg ./PICS/ddd-edit-displays.jpg
./PICS/ddd-examine.jpg ./PICS/ddd-font-prefs.jpg ./PICS/ddd-general-prefs.jpg ./PICS/ddd-helpers.jpg ./PICS/ddd-hide-display.jpg
./PICS/ddd-history.jpg ./PICS/ddd-layout.jpg ./PICS/ddd-line-popup.jpg ./PICS/ddd-locals.jpg ./PICS/ddd-open.jpg ./PICS/ddd-open-session.jpg
./PICS/ddd-plots.jpg ./PICS/ddd-print-graph.jpg ./PICS/ddd-print-output.jpg ./PICS/ddd-print-popup.jpg ./PICS/ddd-registers.jpg
./PICS/ddd-repeats.jpg ./PICS/ddd-rotate-display.jpg ./PICS/ddd-save-session.jpg ./PICS/ddd-select-display.jpg ./PICS/ddd-separate.jpg
./PICS/ddd-set.jpg ./PICS/ddd-settings.jpg ./PICS/ddd-shortcuts.jpg ./PICS/ddd-shortcut-editor.jpg ./PICS/ddd-signals.jpg
./PICS/ddd-source-popup.jpg ./PICS/ddd-source-prefs.jpg ./PICS/ddd-source.jpg ./PICS/ddd-startup-prefs.jpg ./PICS/ddd-status-displays.jpg
./PICS/ddd-threads.jpg ./PICS/ddd-tool.jpg ./PICS/ddd-toolbar.jpg ./PICS/ddd-toolbars.jpg ./PICS/ddd-value-tip.jpg ./PICS/tut-backtrace.jpg
./PICS/tut-display.jpg ./PICS/tut-finish.jpg ./PICS/tut-invoke.jpg ./PICS/tut-run.jpg ./PICS/tut-set.jpg ./PICS/tut-value.jpg
./PICS/disclaimer.pdf ./PICS/dddback.pdf ./PICS/dddlogo.pdf ./PICS/dddsplash.pdf ./PICS/ddd-aliases.pdf ./PICS/ddd-all.pdf
./PICS/ddd-arguments.pdf ./PICS/ddd-attach.pdf ./PICS/ddd-backtrace.pdf ./PICS/ddd-bp-popup.pdf ./PICS/ddd-bp-properties.pdf
./PICS/ddd-button-editor.pdf ./PICS/ddd-clusters.pdf ./PICS/ddd-code.pdf ./PICS/ddd-console.pdf ./PICS/ddd-data-prefs.pdf
./PICS/ddd-define-command.pdf ./PICS/ddd-display.pdf ./PICS/ddd-drag.pdf ./PICS/ddd-edit-breakpoints.pdf ./PICS/ddd-edit-displays.pdf
./PICS/ddd-examine.pdf ./PICS/ddd-font-prefs.pdf ./PICS/ddd-general-prefs.pdf ./PICS/ddd-helpers.pdf ./PICS/ddd-hide-display.pdf
./PICS/ddd-history.pdf ./PICS/ddd-layout.pdf ./PICS/ddd-line-popup.pdf ./PICS/ddd-locals.pdf ./PICS/ddd-open.pdf ./PICS/ddd-open-session.pdf
./PICS/ddd-plots.pdf ./PICS/ddd-print-graph.pdf ./PICS/ddd-print-output.pdf ./PICS/ddd-print-popup.pdf ./PICS/ddd-registers.pdf
./PICS/ddd-repeats.pdf ./PICS/ddd-rotate-display.pdf ./PICS/ddd-save-session.pdf ./PICS/ddd-select-display.pdf ./PICS/ddd-separate.pdf
./PICS/ddd-set.pdf ./PICS/ddd-settings.pdf ./PICS/ddd-shortcuts.pdf ./PICS/ddd-shortcut-editor.pdf ./PICS/ddd-signals.pdf
./PICS/ddd-source-popup.pdf ./PICS/ddd-source-prefs.pdf ./PICS/ddd-source.pdf ./PICS/ddd-startup-prefs.pdf ./PICS/ddd-status-displays.pdf
./PICS/ddd-threads.pdf ./PICS/ddd-tool.pdf ./PICS/ddd-toolbar.pdf ./PICS/ddd-toolbars.pdf ./PICS/ddd-value-tip.pdf ./PICS/tut-backtrace.pdf
./PICS/tut-display.pdf ./PICS/tut-finish.pdf ./PICS/tut-invoke.pdf ./PICS/tut-run.pdf ./PICS/tut-set.pdf ./PICS/tut-value.pdf ./#*#
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/ddd'
rm -f config.status config.cache config.log Makefile MakeOut .gdbhist
creating cache ./config.cache
checking host system type... alpha-dec-osf4.0e
checking target system type... alpha-dec-osf4.0e
checking build system type... alpha-dec-osf4.0e
checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/local/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... missing
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for POSIXized ISC... no
checking whether the C compiler (gcc) compiles and links a simple C program... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler () compiles a simple program... yes
checking for rl_callback_read_char in -lreadline... no
checking for xstrerror in -liberty... yes
checking for tgetent in -lmytinfo... no
checking for tgetent in -lncurses... no
checking for tgetent in -lcurses... yes
checking for packages to be configured and built... readline ddd
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
configuring in readline
running /bin/sh ./configure --host=alpha-dec-osf4.0e --cache-file=.././config.cache --srcdir=.
loading cache .././config.cache
checking host system type... alpha-dec-osf4.0e
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether gcc needs -traditional... no
checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /usr/local/bin/install -c
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking whether stat file-mode macros are broken... no
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for opendir in -ldir... no
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for select... yes
checking for setenv... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for tcgetattr... yes
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for lstat... yes
checking for working strcoll... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for varargs.h... yes
checking for stdarg.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for sys/ptem.h... no
checking for sys/pte.h... no
checking for sys/stream.h... yes
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking for termcap.h... no
checking for termios.h... yes
checking for termio.h... yes
checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for type of signal functions... posix
checking if signal handlers must be reinstalled when invoked... no
checking for presence of POSIX-style sigsetjmp/siglongjmp... present
checking for lstat... yes
checking whether programs are able to redeclare getpw functions... yes
checking whether or not strcoll and strcmp differ... no
checking whether signal handlers are of type void... yes
checking for TIOCGWINSZ in sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking for TIOCSTAT in sys/ioctl.h... no
checking for FIONREAD in sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking for speed_t in sys/types.h... no
checking for struct winsize in sys/ioctl.h and termios.h... sys/ioctl.h
checking if struct dirent has a d_ino member... yes
checking if struct dirent has a d_fileno member... yes
checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... yes
checking which library has the termcap functions... using libtermcap
updating cache .././config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating doc/Makefile
creating examples/Makefile
creating config.h
configuring in ddd
running /bin/sh ./configure --host=alpha-dec-osf4.0e --cache-file=.././config.cache --srcdir=.
loading cache .././config.cache
checking for prefix by checking for ddd... /usr/local/bin/ddd
checking for product name... DDD 3.1.90 "Gravity Pull"
checking for expiration date... no
checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /usr/local/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... missing
checking host system type... alpha-dec-osf4.0e
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for POSIXized ISC... no
checking for g77... g77
checking whether the Fortran 77 compiler (g77 ) works... yes
checking whether the Fortran 77 compiler (g77 ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU Fortran 77... yes
checking whether g77 accepts -g... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for sh... /usr/bin/sh
checking for gtar... no
checking for tar... tar
checking for gm4... no
checking for m4... m4
checking for gsed... no
checking for sed... sed
checking for gdiff... no
checking for diff... diff
checking for dvips... no
checking for dvi2ps... no
checking for gzip... gzip
checking for gzip... gzip
checking for remsh... no
checking for rsh... /usr/bin/rsh
checking for lp... lp
checking for gcore... no
checking for gdb... gdb
checking for xterm... xterm
checking for xfontsel... xfontsel
checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/local/bin/install -c
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for bison... no
checking for byacc... no
checking for yacc flags...
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking for flex... flex
checking for flex... (cached) flex
checking for yywrap in -lfl... no
checking lex output file root... lex.yy
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking for flex flags... -8
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether the C compiler (gcc) compiles and links a simple C program... (cached) yes
checking for c++... c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++ ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++ ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) compiles a simple program... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... c++ -E
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) accepts -Werror... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) accepts -Weffc++... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) accepts -Wuninitialized... no
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) accepts -mminimal-toc... no
checking for C++ compiler (c++) warning options... -W -Wall
checking for C++ compiler (c++) optimizing options... -DNDEBUG -O2
checking for C++ compiler (c++) debugging options... -g
checking for C++ compiler (c++) extra libraries...
checking for C++ compiler (c++) static binding options... -Bstatic
checking for C++ compiler (c++) dynamic binding options... -Bdynamic
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) accepts -fexternal-templates... no
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) accepts -fpermissive... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) accepts -felide-constructors... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) accepts -fconserve-space... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) accepts -trigraphs... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) supports bool types... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) supports explicit constructors... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) supports mutable members... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) supports exception handling... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) supports standard exceptions... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) supports namespaces... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) supports run-time type info... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) supports long long types... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) supports named return values... no
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) supports __PRETTY_FUNCTION__... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) supports overloaded new[]... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) supports placement new... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) supports ANSI lifetime of temporaries... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) accepts -isystem... yes
checking for a traditional C preprocessor... gcc -E -traditional-cpp
checking for Cygwin environment... no
checking for mingw32 environment... no
checking for executable suffix... no
checking for object suffix... o
checking for connect... yes
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for regcmp... yes
checking for yyerror in -ly... yes
checking for sin in -lm... yes
checking for open in -lc... no
checking for tgetent in -lmytinfo... (cached) no
checking for tgetent in -lncurses... (cached) no
checking for tgetent in -lcurses... (cached) yes
checking for xstrerror in -liberty... (cached) yes
checking for rl_callback_read_char in -lreadline... (cached) no
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++) accepts -fpermissive... (cached) yes
checking for X... libraries , headers
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet... no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub... yes
checking for gethostbyname... (cached) yes
checking for connect... (cached) yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
checking for Motif... libraries in default path, headers in default path
checking for Athena... libraries in default path, headers in default path
checking for Xpm... libraries in default path, headers in default path
checking whether compiling X headers requires -fpermissive... no
checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... yes
checking for _Xlcmbcurmax in -lXintl... no
checking for shmap in -lipc... no
checking for XtToolkitInitialize in -lXt... yes
checking for XShapeQueryVersion in -lXext... yes
checking for XmuCvtStringToOrientation in -lXmu... yes
checking for XawTextSetInsertionPoint in -lXaw... yes
checking for X11/Xaw/Form.h... yes
checking for X11/Xaw/Panner.h... yes
checking for X11/Xaw/Porthole.h... yes
checking for X11/Xmu/Editres.h... yes
checking for XpmCreatePixmapFromXpmImage in -lXpm... yes
checking for X11/xpm.h... yes
checking for xpm.h... no
checking for XpSelectInput in -lXp... no
checking for XmCreateOptionMenu in -lXm... yes
checking for xmUseVersion in -lXm... yes
checking for XmInstallImage in -lXm... yes
checking for Xm21InstallImage in -lXm... no
checking for the name of the translation resource... baseTranslations
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for mode_t... yes
checking for off_t... yes
checking for pid_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... yes
checking type of array argument to getgroups... gid_t
checking return type of signal handlers... (cached) void
checking parameter type of signal handlers... ...
checking for getpgrp... yes
checking for setpgrp... yes
checking whether getpgrp takes no argument... yes
checking whether setpgrp takes no argument... no
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for alloca.h... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for locale.h... (cached) yes
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for netdb.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for regex.h... yes
checking for rx.h... no
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for termio.h... (cached) yes
checking for termios.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking for sys/int_types.h... no
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for sys/resource.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/stropts.h... yes
checking for sys/vty.h... no
checking for sys/sysmacros.h... yes
checking for sys/core.h... yes
checking for sys/socket.h... yes
checking for sys/termios.h... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for sys/timeb.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/utsname.h... yes
checking for sys/user.h... yes
checking for sys/ptrace.h... yes
checking for exception... yes
checking for stdexcept... yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... (cached) yes
checking for opendir in -ldir... (cached) no
checking whether stat file-mode macros are broken... (cached) no
checking for CORE_MAGIC definition in <sys/core.h>... no
checking for PTRACE_DUMPCORE definition in <sys/ptrace.h>... no
checking for ostrstream::frozen()... yes
checking whether ostrstream::pcount() is broken... no
checking for regex.h... (cached) yes
checking for rx.h... (cached) no
checking for rxposix.h... no
checking for regcomp... yes
checking for regcomp declaration in regex.h rx.h rxposix.h... yes
checking for regexec... yes
checking for regexec declaration in regex.h rx.h rxposix.h... yes
checking re_nsub member of POSIX.2 regex_t type... yes
checking n_subexps member of GNU RX 1.0 regex_t type... no
checking whether regcomp() is broken... no
checking for _getpty... no
checking for alloca... yes
checking for alloca declaration in alloca.h stdlib.h... yes
checking for asctime... yes
checking for asctime declaration in time.h... yes
checking for clock... yes
checking for clock declaration in time.h... yes
checking for difftime... yes
checking for difftime declaration in time.h... yes
checking for dup2... yes
checking for dup2 declaration in unistd.h... yes
checking for endpwent... yes
checking for endpwent declaration in pwd.h... yes
checking for fcntl... yes
checking for fcntl declaration in fcntl.h... yes
checking for ftime... yes
checking for ftime declaration in sys/timeb.h... no
checking for gethostbyname... (cached) yes
checking for gethostbyname declaration in netdb.h... yes
checking for gethostname... yes
checking for gethostname declaration in unistd.h... yes
checking for getpt... no
checking for getpty... no
checking for getrlimit... yes
checking for getrlimit declaration in sys/resource.h... yes
checking for getrusage... yes
checking for getrusage declaration in sys/resource.h... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for getwd declaration in unistd.h... yes
checking for grantpt... yes
checking for grantpt declaration in stdlib.h... yes
checking for hypot... yes
checking for hypot declaration in math.h... yes
checking for ioctl... yes
checking for ioctl declaration in unistd.h sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking for link... yes
checking for link declaration in unistd.h... yes
checking for lstat... (cached) yes
checking for lstat declaration in sys/stat.h... yes
checking for malloc... yes
checking for malloc declaration in stdlib.h... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for memcpy declaration in string.h... yes
checking for memset... yes
checking for memset declaration in string.h... yes
checking for pclose... yes
checking for pclose declaration in stdio.h... yes
checking for popen... yes
checking for popen declaration in stdio.h... yes
checking for ptrace... yes
checking for ptrace declaration in unistd.h sys/ptrace.h... no
checking for ptsname... yes
checking for ptsname declaration in stdlib.h... yes
checking for raise... yes
checking for raise declaration in signal.h... yes
checking for rand... yes
checking for rand declaration in stdlib.h... yes
checking for random... yes
checking for random declaration in stdlib.h... yes
checking for readlink... yes
checking for readlink declaration in unistd.h... yes
checking for setbuf... yes
checking for setbuf declaration in stdio.h... yes
checking for setlocale... (cached) yes
checking for setlocale declaration in locale.h... yes
checking for setpgid... yes
checking for setpgid declaration in unistd.h... yes
checking for setpgrp... (cached) yes
checking for setpgrp declaration in unistd.h... yes
checking for setpgrp2... no
checking for setpwent... yes
checking for setpwent declaration in pwd.h... yes
checking for setrlimit... yes
checking for setrlimit declaration in sys/resource.h... yes
checking for setsid... yes
checking for setsid declaration in unistd.h... yes
checking for setvbuf... yes
checking for setvbuf declaration in stdio.h... yes
checking for sigblock... yes
checking for sigblock declaration in signal.h... yes
checking for sigprocmask... yes
checking for sigprocmask declaration in signal.h... yes
checking for sigsetmask... yes
checking for sigsetmask declaration in signal.h... yes
checking for sigsuspend... yes
checking for sigsuspend declaration in signal.h... yes
checking for srand... yes
checking for srand declaration in stdlib.h... yes
checking for srandom... yes
checking for srandom declaration in stdlib.h math.h... yes
checking for stat... yes
checking for stat declaration in sys/stat.h... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strerror declaration in string.h... yes
checking for strftime... yes
checking for strftime declaration in time.h... yes
checking for strsignal... no
checking for strtod... yes
checking for strtod declaration in stdlib.h... yes
checking for strtol... yes
checking for strtol declaration in stdlib.h... yes
checking for strtoul... yes
checking for strtoul declaration in stdlib.h... yes
checking for symlink... yes
checking for symlink declaration in unistd.h... yes
checking for tcdrain... yes
checking for tcdrain declaration in termios.h... yes
checking for tcflow... yes
checking for tcflow declaration in termios.h... yes
checking for tcflush... yes
checking for tcflush declaration in termios.h... yes
checking for tcgetattr... (cached) yes
checking for tcgetattr declaration in termios.h... yes
checking for tcgetpgrp... yes
checking for tcgetpgrp declaration in unistd.h... yes
checking for tcgetsid... yes
checking for tcgetsid declaration in sys/termios.h... no
checking for tcsendbreak... yes
checking for tcsendbreak declaration in termios.h... yes
checking for tcsetattr... yes
checking for tcsetattr declaration in termios.h... yes
checking for tcsetpgrp... yes
checking for tcsetpgrp declaration in unistd.h... yes
checking for times... yes
checking for times declaration in sys/times.h... yes
checking for uname... yes
checking for uname declaration in sys/utsname.h... yes
checking for unlink... yes
checking for unlink declaration in unistd.h... yes
checking for unlockpt... yes
checking for unlockpt declaration in stdlib.h... yes
checking for waitpid... yes
checking for waitpid declaration in sys/wait.h... yes
checking for PATH_MAX definition in limits.h... yes
checking for _POSIX_PATH_MAX definition in limits.h... yes
checking for MAXPATHLEN definition in sys/param.h... yes
updating cache .././config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating vr.h
creating bld.h
creating Ddd
creating ddd.man
creating cfg.texi
creating .gdbinit
creating config.h
configure: configuration is done. Type `make' to make DDD.
In case of trouble, please check the settings in the files generated
by `configure' - that is, `ddd/config.h' and `ddd/Makefile'.
==> Making all in ./readline...
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/readline'
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O readline.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from readline.c:55:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O vi_mode.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from vi_mode.c:53:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O funmap.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O keymaps.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O parens.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O search.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from search.c:42:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O rltty.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from rltty.c:38:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O complete.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from complete.c:69:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O bind.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from bind.c:55:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O isearch.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from isearch.c:47:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O display.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from display.c:50:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O signals.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from signals.c:37:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O util.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from util.c:46:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O kill.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from kill.c:43:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O undo.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from undo.c:44:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O macro.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from macro.c:43:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O input.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from input.c:65:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O callback.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from callback.c:36:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O terminal.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from terminal.c:54:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O nls.c
In file included from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/stdarg.h:36,
from rldefs.h:63,
from nls.c:46:
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va-alpha.h:36: warning: redefinition of `va_list'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0e/2.95.2/include/va_list.h:7: warning: `va_list' previously declared here
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O xmalloc.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O history.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O histexpand.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O histfile.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O histsearch.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O shell.c
gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/usr/local/include -DRL_LIBRARY_VERSION='"2.2"' -g -O tilde.c
rm -f libreadline.a
ar cr libreadline.a readline.o vi_mode.o funmap.o keymaps.o parens.o search.o rltty.o complete.o bind.o isearch.o display.o signals.o util.o
kill.o undo.o macro.o input.o callback.o terminal.o nls.o xmalloc.o history.o histexpand.o histfile.o histsearch.o shell.o tilde.o
test -n "ranlib" && ranlib libreadline.a
rm -f libhistory.a
ar cr libhistory.a history.o histexpand.o histfile.o histsearch.o shell.o xmalloc.o
test -n "ranlib" && ranlib libhistory.a
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/readline'
==> Making all in ./ddd...
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/ddd'
Building ddd-3.1.90-alpha-dec-osf4.0e...
( \
echo "define(srcdir, \`.')dnl"; \
echo "define(macros, \`./html.m4')dnl"; \
echo "include(srcdir()/../TIPS)dnl" \
) | m4 | gawk -f ./tips2html.awk | \
sed 's/\\133/\[/g' | sed 's/\\135/\]/g' | \
sed 's/@\([A-Z][A-Z]*\)@/\1/g' | sed 's/@ /@/g' \
> tips.html~ && mv tips.html~ tips.html
sed -n -f ./ad2c.sed Ddd > Ddd.ad.h~ && mv Ddd.ad.h~ Ddd.ad.h
cat ./host.h.in | \
sed "s%@HOST_CANONICAL@%alpha-dec-osf4.0e%" | \
sed "s%@TARGET_CANONICAL@%alpha-dec-osf4.0e%" > host.h~ && \
mv host.h~ host.h
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o userinfo.o userinfo.C
c++ -o userinfo userinfo.o \
../readline/libreadline.a -lcurses -ly -liberty -lm
(cat $HOME/.ddd_userinfo 2> /dev/null || \
./userinfo || echo '(unknown)') > USERINFO~ && mv USERINFO~ USERINFO
Please check your name and e-mail address:
system PRIVILEGED account <root@nsr-temip1.bsw.co.za>
This information will be compiled into DDD.
If it is not correct, please edit USERINFO and re-compile.
/usr/bin/sh ./config-info ./USERINFO USERINFO > configinfo.C~ && \
mv configinfo.C~ configinfo.C
gzip -c -9 ./../COPYING > COPYING.gz
make stringify
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/ddd'
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o stringify.o stringify.C
c++ -o stringify stringify.o ../readline/libreadline.a -lcurses -ly -liberty -lm
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/ddd'
./stringify < COPYING.gz > COPYING.gz.C~ && mv COPYING.gz.C~ COPYING.gz.C
gzip -c -9 ./../NEWS > NEWS.gz~ && mv NEWS.gz~ NEWS.gz
make stringify
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/ddd'
make[2]: `stringify' is up to date.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/ddd'
./stringify < NEWS.gz > NEWS.gz.C~ && mv NEWS.gz.C~ NEWS.gz.C
gzip -c -9 ddd.info.txt > ddd.info.txt.gz~ && mv ddd.info.txt.gz~ ddd.info.txt.gz
make stringify
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/ddd'
make[2]: `stringify' is up to date.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/ddd'
./stringify < ddd.info.txt.gz > ddd.info.txt.gz.C~ && mv ddd.info.txt.gz.C~ ddd.info.txt.gz.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ddd.o ddd.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o compare.o compare.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o cook.o cook.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o cwd.o cwd.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o glob.o glob.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o hash.o hash.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o home.o home.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o rxclass.o rxclass.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o sigName.o sigName.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o strclass.o strclass.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o tabs.o tabs.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o uniquify.o uniquify.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o PrintGC.o PrintGC.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o SignalB.o SignalB.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o TypeInfo.o TypeInfo.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o UniqueId.o UniqueId.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o MemCheck.o MemCheck.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o IntIntAA.o IntIntAA.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o StatArray.o StatArray.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o StringA.o StringA.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o StringMap.o StringMap.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o StringSA.o StringSA.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o VoidArray.o VoidArray.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o WidgetSA.o WidgetSA.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o Agent.o Agent.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o AgentM.o AgentM.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o AsyncAgent.o AsyncAgent.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ChunkQueue.o ChunkQueue.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DataLength.o DataLength.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o HandlerL.o HandlerL.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o LiterateA.o LiterateA.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ReadLineA.o ReadLineA.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o TimeOut.o TimeOut.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o TTYAgent.o TTYAgent.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o charsets.o charsets.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o converters.o converters.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o decoration.o decoration.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o events.o events.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o findParent.o findParent.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o findWindow.o findWindow.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o fileSBF.o fileSBF.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o frame.o frame.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o longName.o longName.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o selection.o selection.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o simpleMenu.o simpleMenu.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o verify.o verify.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o AutoRaise.o AutoRaise.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ComboBox.o ComboBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o Delay.o Delay.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DestroyCB.o DestroyCB.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ExitCB.o ExitCB.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o InitImage.o InitImage.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o LabelH.o LabelH.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o LessTifH.o LessTifH.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o MString.o MString.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o MakeMenu.o MakeMenu.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o SpinBox.o SpinBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o Swallower.o Swallower.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o XErrorB.o XErrorB.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o printBox.o printBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o AlignBox.o AlignBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ArcBox.o ArcBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o BinBox.o BinBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o Box.o Box.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o BoxD.o BoxD.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o BoxExtend.o BoxExtend.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o BoxPoint.o BoxPoint.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o BoxRegion.o BoxRegion.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o BoxSize.o BoxSize.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ColorBox.o ColorBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o CompositeB.o CompositeB.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DiagBox.o DiagBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DummyBox.o DummyBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o FixBox.o FixBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o FontFixBox.o FontFixBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o FontTable.o FontTable.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o HatBox.o HatBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o LineBox.o LineBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ListBox.o ListBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o MarkBox.o MarkBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o MatchBox.o MatchBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o PrimitiveB.o PrimitiveB.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o SlopeBox.o SlopeBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o StringBox.o StringBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o THatBox.o THatBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o TagBox.o TagBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o TrueBox.o TrueBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ArgNode.o ArgNode.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o BuiltinCN.o BuiltinCN.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o CallNode.o CallNode.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ConstNode.o ConstNode.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DefCallN.o DefCallN.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DummyNode.o DummyNode.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o LetNode.o LetNode.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o NameNode.o NameNode.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ListNode.o ListNode.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o TestNode.o TestNode.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o TrueNode.o TrueNode.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o VSEFlags.o VSEFlags.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o VSLArgList.o VSLArgList.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o VSLBuiltin.o VSLBuiltin.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o VSLDef.o VSLDef.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o VSLDefList.o VSLDefList.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o VSLErr.o VSLErr.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o VSLLib.o VSLLib.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o VSLNode.o VSLNode.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o VSLRead.o VSLRead.C
In file included from VSLRead.C:112:
/usr/lib/bison.simple: In function `int VSLLib_parse()':
/usr/lib/bison.simple:323: warning: unused variable `struct YYSTYPE * vslvs1'
/usr/lib/bison.simple:613: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
/usr/lib/bison.simple:625: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ArcGraphE.o ArcGraphE.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o BoxEdgeA.o BoxEdgeA.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o BoxGraphN.o BoxGraphN.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o EdgeA.o EdgeA.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o EdgeAPA.o EdgeAPA.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o Graph.o Graph.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o GraphEdge.o GraphEdge.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o GraphEdit.o GraphEdit.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o GraphGC.o GraphGC.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o GraphNode.o GraphNode.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o GraphNPA.o GraphNPA.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o HintGraphN.o HintGraphN.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o LineGraphE.o LineGraphE.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o LineGESI.o LineGESI.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o PannedGE.o PannedGE.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o PosGraphN.o PosGraphN.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o RegionGN.o RegionGN.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ScrolledGE.o ScrolledGE.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o layout.o layout.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o annotation.o annotation.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o args.o args.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o buttons.o buttons.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o cmdtty.o cmdtty.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o comm-manag.o comm-manag.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o complete.o complete.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ctrl.o ctrl.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o data.o data.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o dbx-lookup.o dbx-lookup.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o deref.o deref.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o disp-read.o disp-read.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o editing.o editing.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o environ.o environ.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o examine.o examine.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o exectty.o exectty.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o exit.o exit.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o expired.o expired.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o file.o file.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o filetype.o filetype.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o fonts.o fonts.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o fortranize.o fortranize.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o gdbinit.o gdbinit.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o history.o history.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o hostname.o hostname.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o index.o index.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o isid.o isid.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o java.o java.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o logo.o logo.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o logplayer.o logplayer.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o mainloop.o mainloop.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o mydialogs.o mydialogs.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o options.o options.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o plotter.o plotter.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o post.o post.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o print.o print.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o question.o question.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o regexps.o regexps.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o resources.o resources.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o sashes.o sashes.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o select.o select.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o session.o session.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o settings.o settings.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o shell.o shell.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o shorten.o shorten.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o show.o show.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o configinfo.o configinfo.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o source.o source.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o status.o status.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o string-fun.o string-fun.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o tictactoe.o tictactoe.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o tips.o tips.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o toolbar.o toolbar.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ungrab.o ungrab.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o value-read.o value-read.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o windows.o windows.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o wm.o wm.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o xconfig.o xconfig.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o AliasGE.o AliasGE.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o ArgField.o ArgField.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o BreakPoint.o BreakPoint.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o BreakPM.o BreakPM.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o CodeCache.o CodeCache.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o Command.o Command.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DataDisp.o DataDisp.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DispBox.o DispBox.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DispBuffer.o DispBuffer.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DispGraph.o DispGraph.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DispNode.o DispNode.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DispNodeM.o DispNodeM.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DispValue.o DispValue.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DispValueA.o DispValueA.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o DispValueT.o DispValueT.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o EntryType.o EntryType.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o GDBAgent.o GDBAgent.C
c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -c -I. -I. -I./.. -o HelpCB.o HelpCB.C
HelpCB.C: In function `void PopupTip(void *, XtIntervalId *)':
HelpCB.C:2152: Internal compiler error in `scan_region', at except.c:2566
Please submit a full bug report.
See <URL: http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/faq.html#bugreport > for instructions.
make[1]: *** [HelpCB.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90/ddd'
make: *** [all] Error 1
{root}/net/nsr-temip1/home/andrewg/freeware/ddd-3.1.90 :
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list