Compiling egcs-1.1b on HPUX 10.20
biren
biren@thewire.ap.org
Sun Sep 20 10:18:00 GMT 1998
I get errors during compiling the libio libraries on HPUX 10.20 with
gcc-2.8.1
Here is the info as requested by the bug page on internet.
Egcs version: 1.1b
Gnu: gcc-2.8.1, binutils-2.9.1, sed-2.05
System: HPUX 10.20 with gcc-2.8.1
Options passed: ./configure --prefix=/opt/gnu/egcs
--with-gxx-include-dir=/opt/gnu/egcs --with-gnu-as --with-fast-fixin
Output:
------------------------------------------------------------------
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/depot/build/egcs-1.1b/hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20/libiberty'
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/depot/build/egcs-1.1b/hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20/libiberty'
make[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/depot/build/egcs-1.1b/hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20/libio'
test x"no" != xyes || \
/usr/depot/build/egcs-1.1b/gcc/xgcc -B/usr/depot/build/egcs-1.1b/gcc/
-c -g -O2 -fno-implicit-templates -I. -I. -nostdinc++ iostream.cc -o
pic/iostream.o
/usr/depot/build/egcs-1.1b/gcc/xgcc -B/usr/depot/build/egcs-1.1b/gcc/ -c
-g -O2 -fno-implicit-templates -I. -I. -nostdinc++ iostream.cc
In file included from
/usr/depot/build/egcs-1.1b/gcc/include/sys/param.h:27,
from /usr/include/limits.h:313,
from
/usr/depot/build/egcs-1.1b/gcc/include/limits.h:117,
from
/usr/depot/build/egcs-1.1b/gcc/include/syslimits.h:7,
from
/usr/depot/build/egcs-1.1b/gcc/include/limits.h:11,
from iostream.cc:37:
/usr/include/sys/time.h:337: `extern' can only be specified for objects
and functions
make[1]: *** [iostream.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/depot/build/egcs-1.1b/hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20/libio'
make: *** [all-target-libio] Error 2
[root@typhoon:/usr/depot/build/egcs-1.1b]
let me know if any body needs more info.
Thanks..........
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list