internal compiler error

Peter Jordan pjordan@chla.usc.edu
Fri Sep 11 22:25:00 GMT 1998


With:

Linux noname 2.1.120 #2 SMP Sat Sep 5 22:38:11 PDT 1998 i586
                        ---
                        (I keep forgettin to take that out)

and

Maelstrom-1.4.3-L2.0.6-src.tar.gz

egcs-2.90.29 980515 (egcs-1.0.3 release)
	from HJLu's GCC dir... and libc-5.4.46

I got :


if [ "netlogic" != "" ]; then \
        cd "netlogic" && \
        make "CXX=g++" "OPTIMIZE=-O6 -fomit-frame-pointer" "INCLUDES=-Inetlogic -I/usr/X11R6/include "; \
fi
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/pjordan/Maelstrom/netlogic'
g++ -O6 -fomit-frame-pointer -I.. -Inetlogic -I/usr/X11R6/include  -DNETPLAY -c about.cpp
g++ -O6 -fomit-frame-pointer -I.. -Inetlogic -I/usr/X11R6/include  -DNETPLAY -c blit.cpp
g++ -O6 -fomit-frame-pointer -I.. -Inetlogic -I/usr/X11R6/include  -DNETPLAY -c game.cpp
g++ -O6 -fomit-frame-pointer -I.. -Inetlogic -I/usr/X11R6/include  -DNETPLAY -c logic.cpp
g++ -O6 -fomit-frame-pointer -I.. -Inetlogic -I/usr/X11R6/include  -DNETPLAY -c make.cpp
make.cpp: In function `void MakeMultiplier()':
make.cpp:94: Internal compiler error.
make.cpp:94: Please submit a full bug report to `egcs-bugs@cygnus.com'.
make[1]: *** [make.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/pjordan/Maelstrom/netlogic'
make: *** [netlogic/netlogic.o] Error 2
noname-pjordan:~/Maelstrom$



Sorry, that's all the time I have for this bug report.
Peter



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list