pre-release-g++: cold ICE
Max Lawson
mlawson@drfmc.ceng.cea.fr
Sun Mar 8 13:06:00 GMT 1998
typedef unsigned int size_t;
struct dummy { };
struct arrrrrgh { };
template<class Par,class Rand = arrrrrgh>
struct whyyyyyyy { };
template<class T, class S =dummy>
struct grrrrrrrr { };
template<class Par, class Par2 =Par, class Rand =arrrrrgh>
class no_future
{
public:
template<class S>
no_future(const grrrrrrrr<whyyyyyyy<Par,Rand>*,S>& man ) { }
~no_future( ) { }
private:
no_future(const no_future&);
no_future& operator=(const no_future&);
};
int main( )
{
grrrrrrrr<whyyyyyyy<double>*> man;
no_future<double> here(man);
return 0;
}
/*
Here I am again :-)
the above program give an ICE output when I try to compile
with the -g flag on (and u guess it, I need this flag to debug
a program which is segfaulting):
$ g++ -g bug.cc
bug.cc:42: Internal compiler error.
bug.cc:42: Please submit a full bug report to `egcs-bugs@cygnus.com'.
the implied compiler is
$ g++ -v
Reading specs from /usr/local/egcs-release-cvs-980303/lib/gcc-lib/i586-pc-linux-gnulibc1/egcs-2.90.25/specs
gcc version egcs-2.90.25 980302 (egcs-1.0.2 prerelease)
Max
*/
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list