PATCH for F77 info files (was: Re: Fortran files missing)

Jeffrey A Law law@cygnus.com
Fri Jun 19 02:28:00 GMT 1998


  In message < 13706.8453.892284.589610@slsvhmt >you write:
  >  > What does cvs status output.j report?
  > 
  > $ cvs status output.j
  > Enter passphrase for RSA key 'manfred@slsvhmt': 
  > Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding, perhaps xauth program could not
  >  be run on the server side.
  > ===================================================================
  > File: no file output.j          Status: Needs Checkout
  > 
  >    Working revision:    No entry for output.j
  >    Repository revision: 1.1     /egcs/carton/cvsfiles/egcs/gcc/f/output.j,v
  > 
  > Do I need to do a 'cvs co' for  these files? But  if so, why did I get
  > the other new files with my usual 'cvs update'???
It's worth a try.  I'm not a CVS expert., so I've got no clue why they're
not checked out when you do an update, though I have seen this behavior
before.



jeff



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list