libstd++-980122: internal comp. err. 364
Ingolf Koch
ingolf@mathematik.uni-jena.de
Thu Jan 29 02:01:00 GMT 1998
Hi,
libstd++ does not compile with the egcs-980122 snapshot
on m68k-cbm-netbsd1.3:
% ../configure --with-gnu-as --with-gnu-ld
[...]
% gmake LANGUAGES="c c++" BOOT_CFLAGS="-ggdb -O0" bootstrap
[stages 1, 2, and 3 build well; "compare" is ok]
[...]
Configuring in libraries/libstdc++
Created "Makefile" in /usr/homes/ingolf/egcs-980122/build/libraries/libstdc++
using "target-mkfrag"
[...]
/usr/homes/ingolf/egcs-980122/build/gcc/xgcc
-B/usr/homes/ingolf/egcs-980122/build/gcc/ -c -g -O2
-fno-implicit-templates -I../../../libstdc++
-I../../../libstdc++/stl -I../libio -I../../../libstdc++/../libio
-nostdinc++ -DF `for N in MAIN ADDCC ADDCF ADDFC SUBCC SUBCF
SUBFC MULCC MULCF MULFC DIVCC DIVCF DIVFC PLUS MINUS EQCC EQCF
EQFC NECC NECF NEFC ABS ARG POLAR CONJ NORM COS COSH EXP LOG
POWCC POWCF POWCI POWFC SIN SINH SQRT; do echo " -D${N}"; done` \
../../../libstdc++/cinst.cc -o fcomplex.o
../../../libstdc++/std/fcomplex.h: In function `class complex<float>
operator +(const class complex<float> &, float)':
In file included from ../../../libstdc++/std/complext.h:396,
from ../../../libstdc++/complex:7,
from ../../../libstdc++/std/complext.cc:28,
from ../../../libstdc++/cinst.cc:29:
../../../libstdc++/std/fcomplex.h:60: Internal compiler error 364.
../../../libstdc++/std/fcomplex.h:60: Please submit a full bug
report to `egcs-bugs@cygnus.com'.
Stage 1 of the compiler was compiled with NetBSD1.3's 'gcc'. In
all stages, 'as' and 'ld' were from binutils-2.8.1.
BTW, I had the same problems with the 1998-01-15 snapshot.
Regards
--
Ingolf Koch http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~ingolf/
FSU Jena, Institut fuer Angewandte Mathematik, 07740 Jena
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list