built-in declaration conflicts on SunOS & VxWorks targets.

Brad M. Garcia bgarcia@fore.com
Wed Feb 18 03:47:00 GMT 1998


On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, Mike Stump wrote:

> I'll help with the VxWorks targets, if you give me a complete bug
> report.

Well, strlen(), memcpy(), memset(), memcmp(), and strlen() all have this
problem on VxWorks.

I made a patch to egcs to fix these "conflict" warnings (which I will
include in this message), but I can't help but think that there must
be a way of configuring egcs differently to remove these conflicts.

BTW, if anyone's interested, I've also made a patch to create an
i386 VxWorks cross compiler.

Brad Garcia
   ___/  __ /  __ /  ___/ "Being the Linux of digital media
  __/   /  /  / _/  __/    would be a very good life."
_/    ____/ _/ _| ____/      - Jean-Louis Gassee, CEO of Be, Inc.


More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list