No Subject

Alex Zepeda garbanzo@hooked.net
Thu Dec 31 00:15:00 GMT 1998


zippy:~#uname -a
FreeBSD zippy.dyn.ml.org 3.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT #0: Wed Dec 30 14:00:18
 PST 1998     alex@zippy.dyn.ml.org:/usr/src/sys/compile/ZIPPY-SOFT-ELF i386

zippy:~#eg++ -v
Reading specs from /opt/egcs/lib/gcc-lib/i586-unknown-freebsdelf/egcs-2.92.33/sp
ecs
gcc version egcs-2.92.33 19981229 (gcc2 ss-980609 experimental)

zippy:~/mico#gmake
for i in admin include; do gmake -C $i adm || exit 1; done
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/home/root/mico/admin'
eg++  -I../include -I/usr/home/root/mico/./include/ministl  -O -fno-exceptions
 -I/usr/local/include  -c mkdepend.cc -o mkdepend.o
mkdepend.cc: In function `void print(class basic_string<char>, const class sset
&)':
mkdepend.cc:39: Internal compiler error.
mkdepend.cc:39: Please submit a full bug report to `egcs-bugs@cygnus.com'.
mkdepend.cc:39: See <URL: http://egcs.cygnus.com/faq.html#bugreport > for details.

gmake[1]: *** [mkdepend.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/home/root/mico/admin'
gmake: *** [system] Error 1

Attached is the preprocessed output.  This was with mico 2.2.3. Ironically
enough I upgraded from 2.92.21 b/c it gave an internal error (#192433 or
somesuch) with Qt 1.42 (at least this was fixed, and non sjlj exceptions
work, thanks!).

Thoughts, comments?

- alex
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: mkdepend.ii.bz2
Type: application/x-bzip2
Size: 20276 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-bugs/attachments/19981231/6aceb07f/attachment.bz2>


More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list