egcs-981213 snapshot fails to build on hpux-10.20
Jerry Quinn
Jerry.Quinn.jquinn@nt.com
Tue Dec 15 19:16:00 GMT 1998
config.status contains:
#!/bin/sh
# This file was generated automatically by configure. Do not edit.
# This directory was configured as follows:
../../src/configure
--with-gcc-version-trigger=/usr/local/pkg/egcs/egcs-snapshot
/src/gcc/version.c --host=hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20
--prefix=/usr/local/pkg/egcs/egcs
-snapshot --exec-prefix=/usr/local/pkg/egcs/egcs-snapshot/hpux-10.20
--with-gnu-
as --with-fast-fixincludes --norecursion
# using "mh-frag"
Make bootstrap dies here while building stage 1:
/usr/bin/cc -DIN_GCC -g -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DHAIFA -I.
-I../../../src/gcc -I../../../src/gcc/config
-I../../../src/gcc/../include \
-DTARGET_MACHINE=\"hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20\" -DUSE_COLLECT2 \
-c `echo ../../../src/gcc/collect2.c | sed 's,^\./,,'`
cc: "../../../src/gcc/collect2.c", line 627: error 1588: "DMGL_PARAMS"
undefined.
cc: "../../../src/gcc/collect2.c", line 627: error 1588: "DMGL_ANSI"
undefined.
cc: "../../../src/gcc/collect2.c", line 1011: error 1588:
"current_demangling_style" undefined.
cc: "../../../src/gcc/collect2.c", line 1011: error 1588:
"gnu_demangling" undefined.
cc: "../../../src/gcc/collect2.c", line 1011: error 1549: Modifiable
lvalue required for assignment operator.
make[2]: *** [collect2.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/tmp_mnt/usr/local/pkg/egcs/egcs-snapshot/build/hpux-10.20/gcc'
make[1]: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/tmp_mnt/usr/local/pkg/egcs/egcs-snapshot/build/hpux-10.20/gcc'
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
--
Jerry Quinn Tel: (514) 761-8737
jquinn@nortel.ca Fax: (514) 761-8505
Speech Recognition Research
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list