ICE on bootstrap with latest CVS on SGI Irix 6.3...

Jeffrey A Law law@cygnus.com
Sun Aug 30 22:45:00 GMT 1998


  In message < 199808252346.QAA25902@Canada.AI.SRI.COM >you write:
  > 
  > % make bootstrap-lean
  > ...
  > for name in _muldi3 _divdi3 _moddi3 _udivdi3 _umoddi3 _negdi2 _lshrdi3 _ash
  > ldi3 _ashrdi3 _ffsdi2 _udiv_w_sdiv _udivmoddi4 _cmpdi2 _ucmpdi2 _floatdidf 
  > _floatdisf _fixunsdfsi _fixunssfsi _fixunsdfdi _fixdfdi _fixunssfdi _fixsfd
  > i _fixxfdi _fixunsxfdi _floatdixf _fixunsxfsi _fixtfdi _fixunstfdi _floatdi
  > tf __gcc_bcmp _varargs __dummy _eprintf _bb _shtab _clear_cache _trampoline
  >  __main _exit _ctors _pure; \
  > do \
  >   echo ${name}; \
  >   ./xgcc -B./ -O2   -DIN_GCC    -g -I./include   -g1  -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_
  > FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED    -I. -I../../gcc -I../../gcc/config -c -DL${name} \
  >       ../../gcc/libgcc2.c -o ${name}.o; \
  >   if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then true; else exit 1; fi; \
  >   ar rc tmplibgcc2.a ${name}.o; \
  >   rm -f ${name}.o; \
[ ... ]
  > __gcc_bcmp
  > xgcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
This was a problem in the mainline sources and should be fixed now.

jeff



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list