Cross compiler x86->ARM (no stdio.h)
niles@axp745.gsfc.nasa.gov
niles@axp745.gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 13 15:43:00 GMT 1998
I'm trying to build a cross compiler using egcs-1.0.2 that compiles
code on a Linux machine to be run on an embedded Strong ARM processor.
I'm having trouble since the make process want to fix the stdio.h
prototypes. I don't have a stdio.h to fix. Can't I just live without
it. I can't seem to tell the compiler to ignore it. The error I get
is:
./libgcc2.c:1393: stdio.h: No such file or directory
What else can I do? How can I build glibc for this embedded
processor without a working compiler?
Note the archive at: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/ftp/arm/gnu/ may be of
help, it's a bit out of date, but it's suppose to compile and build a
cross compiler for ARM. I'd like to use egcs instead. Can you help
me?
Thanks,
Rick Niles.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list