July 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Jul 2 22:17:00 GMT 2018
Ending: Tue Jul 31 17:10:00 GMT 2018
Messages: 139
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Thomas König
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Rainer Orth
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Dominique d'Humières
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Thomas Koenig
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Rainer Orth
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Thomas Koenig
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Rainer Orth
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Jerry DeLisle
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Rainer Orth
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Jerry DeLisle
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Rainer Orth
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Dominique d'Humières
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Thomas Koenig
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Jerry DeLisle
- [patch, fortran] Asynchronous I/O, take 3
Jerry DeLisle
- A novice really trying to run MinGW to compile FORTRAN 77
frank.shed via fortran
- [patch, committed, fortran] PR82009 [F08] ICE with block construct
Jerry DeLisle
- [Patch, fortran] PR66679 - [OOP] ICE with class(*) and transfer
Paul Richard Thomas
- [Patch, fortran] PR86408 [9 Regression] bogus error: ABSTRACT INTERFACE must not have an assumed character length result (F2003: C418)
Paul Richard Thomas
- imaging for you
Julie
- [committed] Save/restore OpenMP linear clause modifiers in modules (PR fortran/86421)
Jakub Jelinek
- Optimization of add_dt_to_dt_list() in resolve.c
Andrew Benson
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Janus Weil
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Dominique d'Humières
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Janus Weil
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Janus Weil
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Janus Weil
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Thomas Koenig
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Janus Weil
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Thomas Koenig
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Janus Weil
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Janus Weil
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Janus Weil
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Fritz Reese
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Janus Weil
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Thomas Koenig
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Janus Weil
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Fritz Reese
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Janus Weil
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 85599: warn about short-circuiting of logical expressions for non-pure functions
Janus Weil
- --enable-maintainer-mode currently broken, needs --disable-werror to complete bootstrap
Thomas Koenig
- How does a target make Fortran work?
Janus Weil
- dg-skip-if in Fortran testsuite
Paul Koning
- [PR fortran/83184] Fix matching code for clist/old-style initializers when encountering assumed-rank declarations
Janus Weil
- [PATCH][Fortran] Use MIN/MAX_EXPR for intrinsics or __builtin_fmin/max when appropriate
Kyrill Tkachov
- [Patch, Fortran] PR 57160: short-circuit IF only with -ffrontend-optimize
Janus Weil
- Manual unrolling is fast; funroll-loops doesn't unroll, produces >3x assembly and runs >10x slower
Chris Elrod
- gfortran BoF session at the GNU Tools Cauldron 2018
Thomas Koenig
- AsyncI/O patch committed
Nicolas Koenig
- Suggestion for a moratorium on short-circuit IF
Thomas Koenig
- Bug 86694 - gfortran rejects character parameter binding label
Damian Rouson
- [Patch, fortran] PR80477 - [OOP] Polymorphic function result generates memory leak
Paul Richard Thomas
- Build fails - configure: error: Link tests are not allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES
Darrell Reich via fortran
- Poll on short circuiting
Janus Weil
- Invitation of Paper Submissions and Editorial Board/Reviewer Recruitment - Dear fortran - 3206038
J Editor
- [Patch, fortran] A first small step towards CFI descriptor implementation
Paul Richard Thomas
Last message date:
Tue Jul 31 17:10:00 GMT 2018
Archived on: Sun Mar 8 07:04:36 GMT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).