[gomp4.5] Parsing of most of OpenMP 4.5 clauses
Jakub Jelinek
jakub@redhat.com
Sat May 7 18:47:00 GMT 2016
On Sat, May 07, 2016 at 08:42:44PM +0200, Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
> As you might have noticed, I am forced to spend a couple of months out
> from gfortran support in order to move from France back to the UK. I
> am therefore dealing very sporadically with patches. Since we seem to
> have entered a phase where all the other gfortran contributors have
> gone quiet, I suggest that where omp patches are concerned you commit
> when you are satisfied that all is well.
>
> I have taken a rapid look through your patch and cannot see anything
> to object to. OK by me for trunk.
The patch has been committed already to gomp-4_5-branch, where I want to
get the OpenMP 4.5 Fortran support at least to a reasonable shape before
pushing it back to trunk (I hope within 2 months or so).
The patches fall into my OpenMP maintainership anyway, so I can commit
them without waiting for approval, but of course will appreciate comments if
somebody finds something. I've CCed fortran@ mailing list just because
all this is Fortran FE.
Jakub
More information about the Fortran
mailing list