Repository for the conversion machinery
Richard Earnshaw
Richard.Earnshaw@foss.arm.com
Thu Aug 27 16:48:00 GMT 2015
On 27/08/15 17:42, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Richard Earnshaw <Richard.Earnshaw@foss.arm.com>:
>> On 27/08/15 17:03, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
>>> On 27/08/15 16:48, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
>>>
>>>> If the former, then I don't know why they're not in the map. It contains
>>>> an entry for every distinct Unix username it could extract. What usernames
>>>> should I expect these people to have?
>>>>
>>>
>>> Those aren't the only ones. Just looking at the SVN log for
>>> gcc/config/arm/arm.md lists these userids, many of which are not in your
>>> list:
>>
>> For the ones I know and that may not be in your list:
>>
>>
>> amker Bin Cheng (bin.cheng@arm.com)
>> bernds Bends Schmidt (codesourcery)
s/Bends/Bernd/ :-)
>> bonzini Paolo Bonzini
>> carrot Carrot (carrot@google.com)
Real name Wei Guozhi
>> cbaylis Charles Baylis (charles.baylis@linaro.org)
>> clyon Christophe Lyon (christophe.lyon@linaro.org)
>> dgutson Daniel Gutson (codesourcery?)
>> dougkwan Doug Kwan (Google?)
>> ghazi Kaveh Ghazi ?
>> gretay Greta Yorsh (Greta.Yorsh@arm.com)
>> ibolton Ian Bolton (Ian.Bolton@arm.com)
>> jgreenhalgh James Greenhalgh (James.Greenhalgh@arm.com)
>> jules Julian Brown ? (CodeSourcery)
>> ktkachov Kyrylo Tkachov (Kyrylo.Tkachov@arm.com)
>> mgretton Matthew Gretton-Dann (Matthew.Gretton-Dann@arm.com)
>> mkuvyrkov Maxim Kuvrykov (maxim.kuvyrkov@arm.com)
>> mshawcroft Marcus Shawcroft (Marcus.Shawcroft@arm.com)
>> pb Philip Blundel ?
Philip Blundell (philb@gnu.org)
>> pbrook Paul Brook (CodeSourcery)
>> ramana Ramana Radhakrishnan (Ramana.Radhakrishnan@arm.com)
>> sameerad Sameera Deshpande (now at Imagination Technologies)
>> sandra Sandra Losemore ?
>> sofiane Sophiane Nachi (sophiane.nachi@arm.com)
>> thopre01 Thomas Preud'homme (Thomas.Preudhomme@arm.com)
>> vries Tom De Vries ? (Codesourcery?)
>> yroux Yvan Roux (yvan.roux@linaro.org)
>> yufeng Yufeng Zhang (yufeng.zhang@arm.com)
>
> I have some of these. I'll merge the rest.
>
More information about the Fortran
mailing list