paper on OO performance with gfortran

Damian Rouson damian@sourceryinstitute.org
Wed Aug 12 04:54:00 GMT 2015



> On Aug 11, 2015, at 4:10 PM, Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle@charter.net> wrote:
> 
> Many moons ago I started digging into DTIO for gfortran and at the time I
> thought it would not be that difficult to do, but tedious.  Its been so long
> since I looked at it I will have to start over from scratch and try to
> understand it again.  I want to restart soon, now that I am home and no longer
> commuting 1200 miles to work.  PaulT, I may be contacting you to bounce some ideas.
> 

Wow.  This is a very encouraging development.  If you work on DTIO and Paul worlds on PDTs, 
gfortran will be headed toward full Fortran 2008 compliance with a reasonable fraction of Fortran 2015
already implemented too.

Damian



More information about the Fortran mailing list