[Patch, Fortran] assumed-rank some bound intrinsics support, fix failures and improve diagnostcs

Tobias Burnus burnus@net-b.de
Fri Jul 20 10:20:00 GMT 2012

Dear all,

this patch is a cleanup follow up to the assumed-rank patch. Changes:
* Fix pattern matching for the dump. for some reason, the DTYPE differes
between i686 and x86-64.
* There was a proper check missing that assumed-rank arrays may not have
a codimension. (There are now checks in array.c, decl.c and -
preexisting - resolve.c, all are triggered by the test case _11.)
* I re-added my lbound/ubound patch. It still only works with dim=.

For lbound/ubound without dim= and for shape, one has to modify the
scalarizer a bit. See discussion at
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2012-07/msg00032.html

Mikael: I wouldn't mind if you could have a look at the scalarizer - you
seem to have an idea how one can implement it with minimal effort/code
cluttering.

Build and regtested on x86-64-linux.
OK for the trunk?

Tobias

PS: Sorry for missing the regression failure before the committal.