[Fortran-dev][committed] Fix associate

Tobias Burnus burnus@net-b.de
Sun Jul 15 08:47:00 GMT 2012

The following patch compares the stride multiplier rather than the
stride; that's not only faster as it avoids an useless division, but it
also fixes gfortran.dg/associated_2.f90 by not dividing by zero.

Build and regtested on x86-64-gnu-linux, and committed as Rev. 189492.

Remaining 12 (branch-only) regressions (without pending patches):

gfortran.dg/auto_char_dummy_array_1.f90
gfortran.dg/auto_char_len_3.f90
gfortran.dg/class_array_1.f03
gfortran.dg/class_array_2.f03
gfortran.dg/class_array_3.f03
gfortran.dg/class_to_type_1.f03
gfortran.dg/proc_decl_23.f90
gfortran.dg/select_type_26.f03
gfortran.dg/select_type_27.f03
gfortran.dg/read_eof_all.f90
gfortran.dg/transfer_intrinsic_3.f90
gfortran.dg/subref_array_pointer_2.f90

I think when we are down to zero (branch-only) regressions, we should
try a bunch of real-world programs – there are probably more issues.

Tobias