Fortran.el

Tom Browder tom.browder@gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:14:00 GMT 2009


On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 7:54 AM, Tobias Schlüter
<Tobias.Schlueter@physik.uni-muenchen.de> wrote:
...
> From how I remember the discussions back then, these differences should be
> insignificant.  A line that starts (pseudo-regexp)
>  <filename>:[:digit:]*(\.[:digit:]*)?
> should be interpreted as a locus, other lines ignored.  Actually, there was
> work aiming at making gcc print error messages similar to gfortran's, but
> looking over the documentation it seems to not have found its way into a
> released version yet.
...
...
> Sure.  I wonder where the difference between xemacs and emacs comes from.
>  Emacs works flawlessly according to my testing.  Unfortunately for you, I

Yes, I just tried it and the latest emacs works great.

> don't think this is something that will have a high priority for us, as the
> bug appears to be at xemacs' side, and I don't believe we should be working
> around its bugs.

I agree, it looks like an xemacs bug.

Thanks, Tobi.

-Tom



More information about the Fortran mailing list