[Patch, Fortran] PR42517: Bogus runtime error with -fopenmp -fcheck=recursion

H.J. Lu hjl.tools@gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 14:37:00 GMT 2009


On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 6:33 AM, H.J. Lu <hjl.tools@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 1:42 AM, Janus Weil <janus@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
>>> I have seen those on Linux/ia32:
>>>
>>> FAIL: gfortran.dg/gomp/recursion1.f90  -O0  (test for excess errors)
>>> FAIL: gfortran.dg/gomp/recursion1.f90  -O1  (test for excess errors)
>>> FAIL: gfortran.dg/gomp/recursion1.f90  -O2  (test for excess errors)
>>> FAIL: gfortran.dg/gomp/recursion1.f90  -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer  (test
>>> for excess errors)
>>> FAIL: gfortran.dg/gomp/recursion1.f90  -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer
>>> -funroll-all-loops -finline-functions  (test for excess errors)
>>> FAIL: gfortran.dg/gomp/recursion1.f90  -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer
>>> -funroll-loops  (test for excess errors)
>>> FAIL: gfortran.dg/gomp/recursion1.f90  -O3 -g  (test for excess errors)
>>> FAIL: gfortran.dg/gomp/recursion1.f90  -Os  (test for excess errors)
>>
>> Can you tell me what these excess errors are? I don't see them on
>> x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
>>
>
> I don't have gcc 4.5 installed. I got
>
> Executing on host:
> /export/build/gnu/gcc/build-x86_64-linux/gcc/testsuite/gfortran/../../gfortran
> -B/export/build/gnu/gcc/build-x86_64-linux/gcc/testsuite/gfortran/../../
> /net/gnu-6/export/gnu/import/git/gcc/gcc/testsuite/gfortran.dg/gomp/recursion1.f90
>  -O0  -fopenmp -fcheck=recursion
> -B/export/build/gnu/gcc/build-x86_64-linux/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/32/libgfortran/.libs
> -L/export/build/gnu/gcc/build-x86_64-linux/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/32/libgfortran/.libs
> -L/export/build/gnu/gcc/build-x86_64-linux/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/32/libgfortran/.libs
> -L/export/build/gnu/gcc/build-x86_64-linux/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/32/libiberty
>  -lm   -m32 -o ./recursion1.exe    (timeout = 300)
> gfortran: libgomp.spec: No such file or directory^M
> compiler exited with status 1
> output is:
> gfortran: libgomp.spec: No such file or directory^M
>
> FAIL: gfortran.dg/gomp/recursion1.f90  -O0  (test for excess errors)
> Excess errors:
> gfortran: libgomp.spec: No such file or directory
>
>

recursion1.f90 is the only run-time test in gfortran.dg/gomp, which
isn't set up to find the just built libgomp.spec.


-- 
H.J.



More information about the Fortran mailing list