Testers needed for ISO C Binding patch

Steve Kargl sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu
Thu Jun 7 04:50:00 GMT 2007


On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 09:41:46PM -0700, Steve Kargl wrote:
> Friends,
> 
> Christopher Rickett has spent an enormous amount of time and
> energy on the ISO C binding patch.   Both he and I have tested
> the attached patches on Ubuntu (i686) and FreeBSD (i386,amd64).
> I'm seeking additional testing especially on other cpus.
> 
> To use the patches, you need an up-to-date trunk.  Then do
> 
> cd trunk/libgfortran
> patch < [path]/icb_libgfortran.diff
> cd ../gcc/fortran
> patch < [path]/icb_fortran.diff
> cd ../testsuite/gfortran.dg
> patch < [path]/icb_tests.diff
> 
> Now, do your normal build and regression test.
> 
> BTW, I see the following on FreeBSD
> 
>                 === gfortran Summary ===
> 
> # of expected passes            18726
> # of expected failures          8
> # of unsupported tests          80
> 

PS: Yes, I know there is no ChangeLog at the moment.  The patch
is 12+ KLOC.  It is going to take me a few minutes to distill 
this into a ChangeLog.




-- 
Steve



More information about the Fortran mailing list