[gfortran,patch] FPE options, once again

Janne Blomqvist jblomqvi@cc.hut.fi
Tue Oct 11 18:26:00 GMT 2005


On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 01:34:00PM +0200, FX Coudert wrote:
> :ADDPATCH fortran:
> 
> Here is the complete FPE patch, built and regtested on i686-linux. OK 
> for mainline?

I had a slight problem. Namely, for some reason the HAVE_FENV_H macro
was undefined and thus I got errors due to missing symbols, as
fpu-target.h (fpu-glibc.h for me) checks for this macro before
including fenv.h. But if I removed this check everything worked
fine. I wonder if this check can be removed from the patch entirely,
since fpu-glibc.h should only be used for glibc and thus fenv.h should
always be present if this implementation is used?

Once this issue is fixed, OK to commit.

Of course, it could be me fumbling with autotools. But I did run
aclocal;autoconf;automake so I think that should be ok, and configure
did check for fenv.h and concluded that it was present..

-- 
Janne Blomqvist



More information about the Fortran mailing list