[Patch/gfortran] PR18283

Tobias Schlüter tobias.schlueter@physik.uni-muenchen.de
Mon May 30 18:10:00 GMT 2005


Paul Thomas wrote:
> Phew! I was beginning to lose track of the various patches. I have just 
> fixed PR19017. Again, it was the string_length that was missing. There 
> are one or two more, in the same vein, that are not the subject of PRs.
> 
> I will submit and commit the fix for 18283 and 19017 at the same time.

Ok, but please post the combined patch to the list.

> Do you want me to commit the PR16939, 17192, 17193, 17202, 18689, 18890 
> and 21297 patch to 4.0 as well?

I don't think this patch was approved in the first place.  I remember
complaining about a few minor details, but I didn't see a fixed version posted
to the list nor anybody else approved it as is.  Please have a look at Kazu's
cleanup patch <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-05/msg02783.html> --
there was definitely something wrong with that patch, and I'm guessing that
some of that wrongness were the spurious whitespace differences I complained
about in the patch you sent.

Cheers,
- Tobi



More information about the Fortran mailing list