Following are examples of the typographical and graphic conventions used
in this guide:
- Functions, utility program names, standard names,
- Option flags
- [optional information or parameters]
- Examples are described by text
and then shown this way.
- Commands that are entered by the user are shown as preceded by a prompt string
$ character followed by a space.
- Full file names are shown with the '/' character
as the directory separator; e.g.,
If you are using GNAT on a Windows platform, please note that
the '\' character should be used instead.