3.17.46 TILE-Gx Options
These ‘-m’ options are supported on the TILE-Gx:
- Generate code for the small model. The distance for direct calls is
limited to 500M in either direction. PC-relative addresses are 32
bits. Absolute addresses support the full address range.
- Generate code for the large model. There is no limitation on call
distance, pc-relative addresses, or absolute addresses.
- Selects the type of CPU to be targeted. Currently the only supported
type is ‘tilegx’.
- Generate code for a 32-bit or 64-bit environment. The 32-bit
environment sets int, long, and pointer to 32 bits. The 64-bit
environment sets int to 32 bits and long and pointer to 64 bits.
- Generate code in big/little endian mode, respectively.