3.17.7 CR16 Options
These options are defined specifically for the CR16 ports.
- Enable the use of multiply-accumulate instructions. Disabled by default.
- Generate code for CR16C or CR16C+ architecture. CR16C+ architecture
- Links the library libsim.a which is in compatible with simulator. Applicable
to elf compiler only.
- Choose integer type as 32-bit wide.
- Generates sbit/cbit instructions for bit manipulations.
- Choose a data model. The choices for model are ‘near’,
‘far’ or ‘medium’. ‘medium’ is default.
However, ‘far’ is not valid when -mcr16c option is chosen as
CR16C architecture does not support far data model.