11 Specialized Needs Annexes
Ada 95 and Ada 2005 define a number of Specialized Needs Annexes, which are not
required in all implementations. However, as described in this chapter,
GNAT implements all of these annexes:
- Systems Programming (Annex C)
- The Systems Programming Annex is fully implemented.
- Real-Time Systems (Annex D)
- The Real-Time Systems Annex is fully implemented.
- Distributed Systems (Annex E)
- Stub generation is fully implemented in the GNAT compiler. In addition,
a complete compatible PCS is available as part of the GLADE system,
a separate product. When the two
products are used in conjunction, this annex is fully implemented.
- Information Systems (Annex F)
- The Information Systems annex is fully implemented.
- Numerics (Annex G)
- The Numerics Annex is fully implemented.
- Safety and Security / High-Integrity Systems (Annex H)
- The Safety and Security Annex (termed the High-Integrity Systems Annex
in Ada 2005) is fully implemented.