17.2 Switches for
gnatls recognizes the following switches:
Display Copyright and version, then exit disregarding all other options.
- If --version was not used, display usage, then exit disregarding
all other options.
- Consider all units, including those of the predefined Ada library.
Especially useful with -d.
- List sources from which specified units depend on.
- Output the list of options.
- Only output information about object files.
- Only output information about source files.
- Only output information about compilation units.
- Take as arguments the files listed in text file file.
Text file file may contain empty lines that are ignored.
Each nonempty line should contain the name of an existing file.
Several such switches may be specified simultaneously.
- Source path manipulation. Same meaning as the equivalent gnatmake
flags (see Switches for gnatmake).
- Specifies the default location of the runtime library. Same meaning as the
equivalent gnatmake flag (see Switches for gnatmake).
- Verbose mode. Output the complete source, object and project paths. Do not use
the default column layout but instead use long format giving as much as
information possible on each requested units, including special
characteristics such as:
- The unit is preelaborable in the Ada sense.
- No elaboration code has been produced by the compiler for this unit.
- The unit is pure in the Ada sense.
- The unit contains a pragma Elaborate_Body.
- The unit contains a pragma Remote_Types.
- The unit contains a pragma Shared_Passive.
- This unit is part of the predefined environment and cannot be modified
by the user.
- The unit contains a pragma Remote_Call_Interface.