2. Implemented and missing parts of the Chill language
The numbers in parentheses are Z.200(1988) section numbers.
- The FORBID keyword in a GRANT statement is currently ignored.
- A CASE action or expression allows only a single expression
in a case selector list (5.3.2, 6.4).
- ROW modes are not implemented (3.6.3, 3.13.4).
- Due to the absence of ROW modes, DYNAMIC has no meaning in
connection with access and text modes.
- Array and structure layout (PACK, POS, NOPACK,
STEP keywords) is ignored (3.12.6).
- Bit-string slices are not implemented.
- The support for synchronization modes and concurrent execution
is slightly non-standard.
- Exception handling is implemented, but exceptions are not
generated in all of the required situations.
- Dynamic modes are not implemented (though string slices should work).
- Reach-bound initializations are not implemented (4.1.2).
This document was generated
by GCC Administrator on March, 17 2001