Re: RFC: Deprecate libstdc++ Policy-Based Data Structures

[Removing gcc@gcc.gnu.org from the CC list]

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 at 10:11, Tadeus Prastowo <tadeus.prastowo@unitn.it> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Knowing that Alex has stepped forward, I am interested in helping out
> in this matter as well if you think that will help.  My experience in
> maintaining a C++ library can be seen at
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/tice

Would you be any more or less willing to help if the code lived in a
separate repository, either on sourceware.org or savannah.gnu.org?

I'm not trying to delete all the code, I'm trying to move it out of libstdc++.