Re: [ GSoC ] Bit Iterators, trivial relocatability, and performance

 Dear Ville Voutilainen, Thomas Rodgers, and Jonathan Wakely,

     Thank you so much for offering to mentor this project! From the
feedback in this thread and speaking to Arthur O'Dwyer, I have modified the
proposal to be a bit more in-line with what I think should be a successful
GSoC project that will help put <bit> (or an experimental version of it) in
libstdc++, and also drastically improve dynamic_bitset. The latest of the
proposal is here:
https://github.com/ThePhD/gsoc-2019-bit/blob/master/proposal/gsoc-2019.pdf.

     Do let me know if there's anything else I need to do to make sure this
project is on the Free Software Foundation's (or similar organization's)
radar for Google Summer of Code 2019, as the deadline is coming up really
fast!

Sincerely,
JeanHeyd Meneide