This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: New istreambuf_iterator debug check
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 13:52:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: New istreambuf_iterator debug check
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 24/01/18 17:39 +0100, François Dumont wrote:
I'd like to propose this new debug check. Comparing with non-eos
istreambuf_iterator sounds like an obvious coding mistake.
Agreed, but that doesn't mean we can terminate the process. It's still
valid C++, even though it's probably not what the author intended to do.