This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/80506 fix constant used in condition
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Vincent Poinot <poinot dot v at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 11:13:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/80506 fix constant used in condition
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170424134316.GA16538@redhat.com>
On 24/04/2017 15:43, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
We use the wrong constant for the Marsaglia Tsang algorithm.
* include/bits/random.tcc (gamma_distribution::operator()): Fix magic
number used in loop condition.
Tested powerpc64le-linux, committed to trunk.
Thanks Jon for handling this. It would still be very nice to have a