libstdc++ archive
date index for March, 2017

This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

March 31, 2017
06:27 Re: [C++ PATCH] Add __is_aggregate trait builtin (PR libstdc++/80251) Jeff Law

March 30, 2017
20:34 [C++ PATCH] Add __is_aggregate trait builtin (PR libstdc++/80251) Jakub Jelinek

March 29, 2017
12:02 Re: [v3 PATCH] Adjust optional's pretty printer for LWG 2900. Jonathan Wakely
11:51 [v3 PATCH] Adjust optional's pretty printer for LWG 2900. Ville Voutilainen

March 28, 2017
16:14 [PATCH] PR libstdc++/80137 use std::nextafter instead of looping Jonathan Wakely
12:39 [PATCH] Add _GLIBCXX_RELEASE macro to "Using" section of manual Jonathan Wakely
10:06 Re: [v3 PATCH] Implement LWG 2900, The copy and move constructors of optional are not constexpr. Jonathan Wakely
07:52 [PATCH] PR libstdc++/80229 restore support for shared_ptr<function type> Jonathan Wakely

March 27, 2017
16:06 Re: Smart pointer pretty printers Jonathan Wakely
15:35 Re: Smart pointer pretty printers Juraj Oršulić
15:16 Re: Smart pointer pretty printers Jonathan Wakely
15:12 Re: [v3 PATCH] Slight cleanup of tuple constraints. Jonathan Wakely
14:44 [v3 PATCH] Slight cleanup of tuple constraints. Ville Voutilainen

March 26, 2017
12:23 Re: [PATCH] Fix PR80183 : _M_color not moved Jonathan Wakely
09:54 [PATCH] Fix PR80183 : _M_color not moved Markus Trippelsdorf

March 23, 2017
17:54 Re: [Patch] Inline Variables for the Standard Library (p0607r0) Jonathan Wakely
17:54 [PATCH] Fix Debug Mode test failures Jonathan Wakely
17:50 Re: [libstdc++,doc] Strip links to ANSI (web shop) Jonathan Wakely
17:49 Re: [PATCH] Implement LWG 2686, hash<error_condition> Jonathan Wakely
17:47 Re: [Patch] Inline Variables for the Standard Library (p0607r0) Tim Song
17:45 Re: [Patch] Inline Variables for the Standard Library (p0607r0) Jonathan Wakely
15:01 Re: [libstdc++,doc] Strip links to ANSI (web shop) Jonathan Wakely

March 22, 2017
16:00 [PATCH] Add deduction guides for C++17 (P0433R2, partial) Jonathan Wakely

March 21, 2017
21:26 Re: [Patch] Inline Variables for the Standard Library (p0607r0) Daniel Krügler
21:26 Re: [PATCH] Implement LWG 2686, hash<error_condition> Daniel Krügler

March 20, 2017
21:04 Re: Disable some concept checks in C++11 François Dumont

March 18, 2017
18:44 Re: [libstdc++,doc] Strip links to ANSI (web shop) Gerald Pfeifer

March 17, 2017
23:38 Re: [PATCH] Various fixes for <codecvt> facets Jonathan Wakely
21:01 Re: [PATCH] Various fixes for <codecvt> facets dawn.on.the.edge
19:29 Re: [PATCH] Various fixes for <codecvt> facets Jonathan Wakely
14:51 [v3 PATCH] Implement LWG 2900, The copy and move constructors of optional are not constexpr. Ville Voutilainen

March 16, 2017
21:14 Re: [PATCH] Define std::byte for C++17 (P0298R3) Jason Merrill
17:22 Re: [PATCH] Various fixes for <codecvt> facets Jonathan Wakely
15:23 Re: [PATCH] Various fixes for <codecvt> facets Jonathan Wakely
14:14 [PATCH] PR libstdc++/67440 make pretty printers work with GDB 7.6 again Jonathan Wakely
13:44 Re: RFC: PR libstdc++/80064 make heap algorithms work with function types Jonathan Wakely
13:31 Re: RFC: PR libstdc++/80064 make heap algorithms work with function types Ville Voutilainen
13:02 RFC: PR libstdc++/80064 make heap algorithms work with function types Jonathan Wakely

March 15, 2017
23:05 Re: [v3 PATCH] Implement LWG 2857, {variant,optional,any}::emplace should return the constructed value. Jonathan Wakely
22:43 Re: [v3 PATCH] Implement LWG 2857, {variant,optional,any}::emplace should return the constructed value. Ville Voutilainen
22:31 Re: [v3 PATCH] Implement LWG 2857, {variant,optional,any}::emplace should return the constructed value. Jonathan Wakely
22:21 [v3 PATCH] Implement LWG 2857, {variant,optional,any}::emplace should return the constructed value. Ville Voutilainen
20:13 Re: [PATCH] Remove __gnu_pbds::detail::binary_heap::is_heap (PR libstdc++/62045) [resend] Jonathan Wakely
15:35 [wwwdocs] Add more libstdc++ changes to /gcc-7/changes.html Jonathan Wakely
15:25 [PATCH] Fix typo in config.h.in comment Jonathan Wakely

March 14, 2017
23:14 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/79789 fix non-reserved names in headers Jonathan Wakely
20:53 Re: [PATCH] Windows support for std::filesystem niXman
18:46 Re: [PATCH] Various fixes for <codecvt> facets Jonathan Wakely
14:52 [PATCH] PR libstdc++/79162 disambiguate assignment from string_view Jonathan Wakely
13:36 Re: More intelligent std::async decision to make new thread Jonathan Wakely
10:24 Re: More intelligent std::async decision to make new thread Ko Stoffelen
09:58 Re: More intelligent std::async decision to make new thread Periklis Tsirakidis
09:47 More intelligent std::async decision to make new thread Ko Stoffelen

March 13, 2017
19:37 Re: [v3 PATCH] PR libstdc++/80034 Jonathan Wakely
19:36 [PATCH] Various fixes for <codecvt> facets Jonathan Wakely
18:58 [v3 PATCH] PR libstdc++/80034 Ville Voutilainen
17:28 Re: [v3 PATCH] Implement LWG 2806, Base class of bad_optional_access. Jonathan Wakely
10:54 Re: _GLIBCXX_COMPATIBILITY_CXX0X and hash<error_condition> Jonathan Wakely

March 12, 2017
12:16 [PATCH] Implement LWG 2686, hash<error_condition> Daniel Krügler
11:47 [v3 PATCH] Implement LWG 2806, Base class of bad_optional_access. Ville Voutilainen
11:46 _GLIBCXX_COMPATIBILITY_CXX0X and hash<error_condition> Daniel Krügler
11:00 Re: TODO wiki page updated with changes from Kona meeting Ville Voutilainen
10:46 Re: TODO wiki page updated with changes from Kona meeting Daniel Krügler
00:04 Re: [Patch] Inline Variables for the Standard Library (p0607r0) Daniel Krügler

March 11, 2017
22:15 Re: [Patch] Inline Variables for the Standard Library (p0607r0) Daniel Krügler
22:10 Re: [Patch] Inline Variables for the Standard Library (p0607r0) Tim Song
20:37 Re: [Patch] Inline Variables for the Standard Library (p0607r0) Daniel Krügler
20:24 Re: [Patch] Inline Variables for the Standard Library (p0607r0) Tim Song
18:32 Fwd: [Patch] Inline Variables for the Standard Library (p0607r0) Daniel Krügler
13:12 Re: constexpr ignore missing (LWG 2773) Jonathan Wakely
12:59 constexpr ignore missing (LWG 2773) Daniel Krügler
12:59 Re: Disable some concept checks in C++11 Jonathan Wakely
12:32 Re: Disable some concept checks in C++11 François Dumont

March 10, 2017
16:11 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/79789 fix non-reserved names in headers David Edelsohn
15:23 Re: [v3 PATCH] Make optional's comparisons be two-parameter templates. Jonathan Wakely
15:20 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/79789 fix non-reserved names in headers Jonathan Wakely
12:25 Re: Disable some concept checks in C++11 Jonathan Wakely
12:17 Re: Disable some concept checks in C++11 Jonathan Wakely
12:16 Re: [libstdc++-v3] Fix detection of obsolete isnan Jonathan Wakely
12:12 [libstdc++-v3] Fix detection of obsolete isnan Richard Sandiford
11:55 Re: [PATCH] Remove __gnu_pbds::detail::binary_heap::is_heap (PR libstdc++/62045) [resend] Jonathan Wakely
11:37 [PATCH] Remove __gnu_pbds::detail::binary_heap::is_heap (PR libstdc++/62045) [resend] Xi Ruoyao
11:21 Re: [PATCH] Remove __gnu_pbds::detail::binary_heap::is_heap (PR libstdc++/62045) Marek Polacek

March 09, 2017
21:52 [PATCH] P0604R0 add invoke_result, is_invocable etc. for C++17 Jonathan Wakely
20:54 Re: forward_list::sort is not stable Jonathan Wakely
20:40 [PATCH] Define macro to simplify std::_Not_fn definition Jonathan Wakely
19:46 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/79789 fix non-reserved names in headers Jonathan Wakely
16:37 Re: Namespace question Jonathan Wakely
15:47 [PATCH] Define std::byte for C++17 (P0298R3) Jonathan Wakely
15:14 Re: Namespace question Joseph Myers
14:29 Re: Namespace question Jonathan Wakely
03:19 Re: Namespace question Jonathan Wakely
02:50 Namespace question Gabriel F. T. Gomes

March 08, 2017
21:03 Re: Disable some concept checks in C++11 François Dumont

March 07, 2017
12:26 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/79789 fix non-reserved names in headers Jonathan Wakely

March 05, 2017
21:58 Re: Disable some concept checks in C++11 Jonathan Wakely
21:42 TODO wiki page updated with changes from Kona meeting Jonathan Wakely
18:38 [PATCH] Add std::scoped_lock for C++17 Jonathan Wakely
16:03 Re: Disable some concept checks in C++11 François Dumont

March 04, 2017
00:26 What's the purpose of _GLIBCXX_LONG_DOUBLE_COMPAT? Tim Shen via libstdc++

March 03, 2017
15:47 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/79789 fix non-reserved names in headers David Edelsohn

March 02, 2017
23:19 Re: Query regarding libstdc++ std::list internal end() representation Jonathan Wakely
22:30 Re: Query regarding libstdc++ std::list internal end() representation Soul Studios
19:00 Re: xml/manual/debug_mode.xml reference to Namespace Association Jonathan Wakely
18:59 Re: [PATCH] PR libstdc++/79789 fix non-reserved names in headers Jonathan Wakely
18:11 Re: Smart pointer pretty printers Juraj Oršulić
16:43 Re: xml/manual/debug_mode.xml reference to Namespace Association Gerald Pfeifer
06:28 Re: xml/manual/debug_mode.xml reference to Namespace Association Jonathan Wakely
05:52 Re: Disable some concept checks in C++11 Jonathan Wakely
05:25 [PATCH] PR libstdc++/79789 fix non-reserved names in headers Jonathan Wakely
05:17 [PATCH] PR 79798 Fix incorrect use of std::result_of in std::bind Jonathan Wakely

March 01, 2017
21:06 Re: xml/manual/debug_mode.xml reference to Namespace Association François Dumont
13:45 xml/manual/debug_mode.xml reference to Namespace Association Gerald Pfeifer
12:55 [wwwdocs+doc] Adjust doxygen.org links Gerald Pfeifer
07:16 Re: Query regarding libstdc++ std::list internal end() representation Marc Glisse
00:06 Query regarding libstdc++ std::list internal end() representation Soul Studios


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc