This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [libstdc++,PATCH] src/c++11/snprintf_lite.cc - update bug reporting URL
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 10:58:20 +0000
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++,PATCH] src/c++11/snprintf_lite.cc - update bug reporting URL
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170208104258.GS3093@redhat.com> <20170208105040.GA1849@tucnak>
On 08/02/17 11:50 +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 10:42:58AM +0000, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 08/02/17 08:17 +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Index: src/c++11/snprintf_lite.cc
> --- src/c++11/snprintf_lite.cc (revision 245267)
> +++ src/c++11/snprintf_lite.cc (working copy)
> @@ -52,7 +52,7 @@
> const size_t __len = __bufend - __buf + 1;
> const char __err = "not enough space for format expansion "
> - "(Please submit full bug report at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html):\n ";
> + "(Please submit full bug report at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/):\n ";
> const size_t __errlen = sizeof(__err) - 1;
> char *const __e
Shouldn't that be https ? :-)
I'd welcome better suggestions for how to deal with this error
condition (which should never happen) but I can't think of any myself.
in configure.ac and then use REPORT_BUGS_TO in the Makefile?
Note ACX_BUGURL in gcc/configure.ac needs adjustments too.
Do we need to worry about an arbitrarily long bugurl causing the
alloca to fail?