Re: [libstdc++,doc] Strip links to ANSI (web shop)

On 05/02/17 22:22 +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
First of all, I am not sure whether this is really a FAQ (and even
if so, why we duplicate text in the FAQ and the manual).

But referring to ANSI's webshop (and even ANSI) via a link feels a
little over the edge, doesn't it?

ANSI sells the standard for a much more reasonable price than ISO or
any of the other national standards bodies. I think many people use
draft standards now, rather than buying it, but for those who do want
an official copy ANSI is the cheapest source.

I have _not_ applied this yet.  What do you think?  Any objections?

I don't see a need to remove the links, but no objections either.