This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH, libstdc++/testsuite, ping2] 29_atomics/atomic/65913.cc: require atomic-builtins rather than specific target
- From: Thomas Preudhomme <thomas dot preudhomme at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 15:18:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libstdc++/testsuite, ping2] 29_atomics/atomic/65913.cc: require atomic-builtins rather than specific target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2446339 dot CApKStLQZQ at e108577-lin> <4EB65B44-62AC-4716-8BB6-85487857AE6E at comcast dot net> <20160629205840 dot GL7722 at redhat dot com>
On Wednesday 29 June 2016 21:58:40 Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 29/06/16 13:49 -0700, Mike Stump wrote:
> >Please include the libstdc++ list, they don't all read the other list.
> And the documentation clearly says (in two places) that all libstdc++
> patches must go to the libstdc++ list.
Oops my apologize, I did not think of libstdc++ has a separate component than
GCC. I'll keep that in mind for next time.