[Patch] Implement is_[nothrow_]swappable (p0185r1) - 2nd try

This is an implementation of the Standard is_swappable traits according to

http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2016/p0185r1.html

During that work it has been found that std::array's member swap's exception
specification for zero-size arrays was incorrectly depending on the value_type
and that was fixed as well.

This patch is *untested*, because I cannot make the tests run on my
Windows system.

Upon the suggestion of Mike Stump I'm proposing this patch
nonetheless, asking for sending
me as specific feedback as possible for any failing tests so that I
can try to make further
adjustments if needed.

Thanks for your patience,

- Daniel