This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Container debug light mode
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 11:21:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: Container debug light mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <575885E2 dot 1050000 at gmail dot com>
On 08/06/16 22:53 +0200, François Dumont wrote:
Here is the patch I already proposed to introduce the debug light
mode for vector and deque containers.
It also simplify some internal calls.
This looks great, and I'd like to see it on trunk, but could you split
it into two patches please? The simplifications to use
__iterator_category and replace insert() with _M_insert_* are good but
are unrelated to the debug mode parts so if there are two separate
commits it's easier to backport one piece separately, or to identify
any regressions that might be introduced.