This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Implement std::experimental::variant
- From: Ville Voutilainen <ville dot voutilainen at gmail dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Axel Naumann <Axel dot Naumann at cern dot ch>, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 10:23:22 +0300
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Implement std::experimental::variant
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAG4ZjNnKxAhg6nNjPFZjoFji50StG9LURa_Wt=OdejLJ=NkSUw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20160516130235 dot GX27545 at redhat dot com> <CAG4ZjNmtU8d82oJzkxBapy8jQf2Y2re5YEjqwVFNp+4OAA3p4w at mail dot gmail dot com> <20160609075308 dot GR2629 at redhat dot com> <CAG4ZjNmpUmbjAYDQfVut+b=xsokJBp3maf3Vn3KZ5A0j4vO=Vg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10 June 2016 at 07:30, Tim Shen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 12:53 AM, Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On 08/06/16 22:12 -0700, Tim Shen wrote:
>>> I just realized that <type_traits> doesn't define aliases like
>>> is_same_v, is_default_constructible_v, etc. Are they going to be in
>>> C++17? Should I add them to <type_traits> as well?
>> Yes, C++17 adds those to namespace std.
>> I think Ville was talking about doing some of that work, please
>> co-ordinate with him so you don't duplicate effort - thanks!
> Hi Ville,
> Is there a status for your *_v type traits work?
I am doing some any/optional work first, so if you want to do the *_v
traits, go ahead.