This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Implement std::experimental::variant
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Axel Naumann <Axel dot Naumann at cern dot ch>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 08:53:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Implement std::experimental::variant
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAG4ZjNnKxAhg6nNjPFZjoFji50StG9LURa_Wt=OdejLJ=NkSUw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20160516130235 dot GX27545 at redhat dot com> <CAG4ZjNmtU8d82oJzkxBapy8jQf2Y2re5YEjqwVFNp+4OAA3p4w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 08/06/16 22:12 -0700, Tim Shen wrote:
I just realized that <type_traits> doesn't define aliases like
is_same_v, is_default_constructible_v, etc. Are they going to be in
C++17? Should I add them to <type_traits> as well?
Yes, C++17 adds those to namespace std.
I think Ville was talking about doing some of that work, please
co-ordinate with him so you don't duplicate effort - thanks!