This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: tuple code simplification patch
- From: FranÃois Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 22:23:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: tuple code simplification patch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57509E7D dot 6050209 at gmail dot com> <20160606101726 dot GG2629 at redhat dot com>
Fully tested and committed to trunk.
On 06/06/2016 12:17, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 02/06/16 23:00 +0200, François Dumont wrote:
I was trying to play with tuple implementation and was annoyed by
repetition of _Head type when instantiating _Head_base so I thought
about this patch.
How do you like it ?
I still need to run tests, will do before commit, ok ?
Looks good, thanks. OK for trunk when testing passes.